PDA

View Full Version : My Barren UK "Aenima" To Your 3D Non-UK "Aenima"

Paraguay
12-28-2002, 06:21 AM
Can someone please describe to me in DETAIL the 3D version "Aenima" artwork. All I read conflicts.
Thank you.

Reso
01-19-2003, 09:47 AM
All i know is if you're in england the american one will cost you £23:00 ($30:00). The american one has a lot more things in the book (i suggest you read the Tool FAQ for more information. Also has anyone with the black one noticed how the book notes H as track 3, though on the CD its track 4

crow011
01-21-2003, 05:38 PM
what?! . . .

isnt h. track 3? . . . i thought useful idiot was no. 4 . . .

im in oz, and i have the 3d one . . . i got it for $13, because it was a little bit damaged . . . he he - saved $17 . . .

read the faq . . . it tells you whats in the cover . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

tempathy
02-01-2003, 02:02 PM
i have both versions! woohoo cuz i travelled to the uk. um, they each have their own little neatnesses. i like the cd on the uk one, and it's got a bit different artwork. but overall, the american one is better. the lenticulation of the case and everything..just excellent. i'd suggest doing anything in your power to get this. try ebay, there are people whos ell these who ship to uk. wouldn't cost too much.

Soaky
02-28-2003, 08:45 PM
I am fortunate to have both versions of the album. Granted I live in the states, I also own the UK/Aussie album. I stumbles upon this in a local newbury comics in the used bin. It cost me exactly $9. It has a blank back and a non moveable smokebox without the eyes. It has an english parental warning (the gods of censorship have spoken) and the notes inside consist of a much larger bill hicks along with Fake Tool albums including: the Christmas Album, Tetanus for Breakfast, 3 Fat Brown Fingers, and Spring BOner to name a few. Also My H. and useful idiot track times are switched around so H. is 39 seconds and Useful idiot is 6 minutes. THe disc/disk itself has the astaroth star on it, rather than the contortionist

stalkingbutler
07-18-2003, 10:23 AM
Is it true that the american version doesnt have the fake album covers?

flashraziel
07-24-2003, 07:51 AM
To all UK Tool fans who have long wanted a US version of Aenima go here: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=CD&title=12363 . This is the american version. I bought it here myself. It is a very dependable site you have my guarantee. It is also very cheap with fast delivery.