PDA

View Full Version : my merkaba

findmyself
02-18-2004, 10:02 AM
i think that music is my merkaba. It is the tunnel thru which my voice travels. I send my thoughts to the world thru it. It is that mysterious feeling that some people get when they listen to tool. Its like something is releasing, letting go, falling away. At the same time, something is communicating. Comforting me. It feels good, therapuetic almost, or something

~Still a hopeful self finder and ramblin away~

AllforUnity
02-19-2004, 01:05 PM
True that...

When do you think TOOL's next album will come out? Anyone have any ideas?

findmyself
02-19-2004, 08:35 PM
True that...

When do you think TOOL's next album will come out? Anyone have any ideas?

I heard that they were working on a new album and that it would be out within the year, but that is only a rumor, as I don't know it to be true.

AllforUnity
03-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Within the year? l highly doubt that rumor is true. Maynard is still on tour with APC...l really don't think he expects Danny, Adam, and Justin to tour with him just so they can finalize the recording of the new TOOL album.

findmyself
03-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Within the year? l highly doubt that rumor is true. Maynard is still on tour with APC...l really don't think he expects Danny, Adam, and Justin to tour with him just so they can finalize the recording of the new TOOL album.

I said that it was only a rumor, but as I understand it, they are working on it, according to people on the TOOL-LIST.
No I don't see Danny, Adam and Justin going on tour with APC to finish recording the new TOOL album. I read somewhere that they are/will be sending demos to Maynard and he will work on words from that. I don't know any of this to be true just what i read in various places, ando one can know for sure exactly how and what they do except them, and thats cool I guess. But is only the beginning of the year, I am not sure exactly how long it takes to finish an album or whatever, and I am not sure when APC will be finished touring, but i would imagine that to the best of TOOL's ability, they are/will be working on it, and hopefully by the end of the year it will be almost done, or getting ready to finish. I can dream can't I?

AllforUnity
03-09-2004, 11:14 PM
l wasn't saying it was bad or anything. l was just saying, personally, l doubt it. But you could be correct as it is.

findmyself
03-10-2004, 09:29 AM
l wasn't saying it was bad or anything. l was just saying, personally, l doubt it. But you could be correct as it is.
I doubt it too, to be honest. It would be kul though.

AllforUnity
03-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Yeah, it really would.

hoodling1229
11-06-2004, 04:56 PM
i heard it'll prolly come out late 2005, as that seems to be the pattern

TheHolyGift
11-07-2004, 03:50 PM
I hope for late 2005, but I don't want them to force it. Good music takes work, that's why there's long gaps between the albums.

hoodling1229
11-26-2004, 05:58 AM
exactly. but i'm sure that tool wouldn't rush, so don't worry.

Merkabę
12-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Hmm... somewhere I heard it would be early 2005.