PDA

View Full Version : I need a fake drummer.

reign3
02-17-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm creating a piece for my guitar class right now, and we need a drum track to go along with it. I've been to dozens of sites on the net, and dowloaded countless loops, and I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. In this song, there is a slow part (which I have covered drumwise) and a faster, heavier part which is the problem. I guess all I am simply looking for is some sort of metal drum loop, something Metallica-like. I really like the sound of toms, but every tom loop I've downloaded sounds like some sort of carribean dance party. Man, I'm really getting frustrated.

If any of you guys have some loops that you think may match my description, and you're willing to share, please let me know. My sn is "ReignJimmy." Or if there are any free programs I can download, please give me suggestions.

Feedback, help, advice, flaming, all welcome. Thanks.

elevate
02-18-2004, 07:49 AM
Get Fruity Loops, or the Fruity Loops demo and make some beats.

Hurter Vileslay
02-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Hell yeah- I use Fruityloops and it kicks ass, but its now called FL Studio

reign3
02-19-2004, 02:24 PM
I've heard a lot about fruity loops, and it sounds good. But I can't afford to fork out the money for that right now. That's some expensive software if I recall correctly. The demo you talked about, is that something you can download? And if so, where? Thanks again.

psilomind
02-19-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm pretty sure fruity loops is $100, which is a pretty fair price for what it can do.

Here's the download for the demo:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/209204.html

elevate
02-20-2004, 10:41 AM
That's some expensive software if I recall correctly.
Actually, I'd call it the best bargain going in audio software. Fruity Loops Express is $49, and will do what you need it to do.

Dirty Sanchez
02-20-2004, 10:53 AM
Just get DC++ and download it, if you don't find that morally wrong or something.

Cry_Ouroboros
02-21-2004, 08:14 PM
I've got fruityloops...can you link me to the song?

imtheism
02-23-2004, 04:08 AM
dont ever buy software... hit me up on aim "im the ism"