PDA

View Full Version : i hate titles

findmyself
02-17-2004, 01:09 AM
for me jimmy is about childhood and evolution, growing.

At age eleven, we might start puberty and thus start the rest of our life: growing up

beyond that though, I think that maybe childhood in general, and not anyone's in particular, might be a stepping stone to evolving into the next form of ouselves (46 & 2) and expanding our minds and informing ourselves.
During childhood, we are at one of our most impressionable states. We can be shaped so easily, unless we decide to inform oursleves. This is also a time at which when we use our imaginations a whole heck of a lot more than a lot of adults do.
Maybe Maynard was referring to childhood because in order to evolve we must keep growing, in that we must reproduce ourselves, in a non-personality type of way, such as having children.
It is rather frustrating to me though because it would seem that reproducing and bringing other children into this world would go against how I veiw my life but I must give that up so that we can evolve into a better race of humans?
In another light I could be giving up my imagination/childhood to be a part of something I don't want to be a part of thus the conflict within myself arises.
Do i give in to what other people say how i should live my life or should I hold the light and continue to inform/form myself as I see fit?

findmyself
04-14-2004, 10:01 AM
mods, none has replied to this thread. I see it as a waste of space if noone is going to read it or reply to it, so feel free to delete this. It doesn't really mean that much anyways...