PDA

View Full Version : Art is how it is interpretted

merosas
02-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Maybe the lyrics to this song were written about our inner turmoil and simple grudges/insecurities/etc we hold on to. For me it means not holding on to the anger I feel toward so many people for false reasons. You see my mind wants to tell me I'm angry because they are bad people or evil, when actually in my heart I know such generalization is what is wrong with the world. I am not exempt; I have recently been humbled and it feels great. But it is a constant struggle and sometimes I doubt the position I have taken now, I can only hope and pray for perseverance.

Thank You

regal lover
02-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Maybe the lyrics to this song were written about our inner turmoil and simple grudges/insecurities/etc we hold on to. For me it means not holding on to the anger I feel toward so many people for false reasons. You see my mind wants to tell me I'm angry because they are bad people or evil, when actually in my heart I know such generalization is what is wrong with the world. I am not exempt; I have recently been humbled and it feels great. But it is a constant struggle and sometimes I doubt the position I have taken now, I can only hope and pray for perseverance.

Thank You
wot does merosas mean?

merosas
02-16-2004, 03:21 PM
merosas' explanation could never be as interesting as "regal lover." Tell me. That seems more interesting.

regal lover
02-16-2004, 09:02 PM
merosas' explanation could never be as interesting as "regal lover." Tell me. That seems more interesting.

like all art- "its how its interpreted".to me its about the fact that i used to love a cigarette brand REGAL.But now i keep it because thats wot iv become,hehe.Everything happens for a good reason! ye know?