PDA

View Full Version : Reoccuring Themes...

Swim On
02-07-2004, 04:20 PM
I noticed two things in Ænema that popped up in other videos...

-There is a bent nail that the first creature hangs his sheet on. It's spinning for a good portion of the time we see it. The nail on the child's lower-half in Prison Sex is also spinning and bent. (If in the same direction, I'm not sure.)

-The creature with the flat head is wearing some kind of pants. The man in Stinkfist is also wearing similar blue pants....

Check 'em out, let me know what you think.

Snakesnug
02-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Those pants look sweet on that "flat-headed guy." As for the nail, maybe a fix of some sorts (nail in a needy hole?) or a nail-gun accident.

Raev'n
05-30-2004, 05:26 AM
Yeah the blue pants look sweet on the guy in stinkfist

Temporarily juxtaposed
07-19-2004, 05:06 PM
could the nail symbloize a wound that wont heal?? like in prisonsex the doll is always tryin to get away from the lanky black fgur maybe hes the reason the wound wont heal?? just a thought

iAMtheMA!
07-28-2007, 06:51 AM
wow, interesting. i was trying to figure out the nail's role in aenema, but somehow overlooked the prison sex one.

how about the guy in the water? as soon as he lowered his third eye from the heavens, the water would rise. seems to go along with the "right in two" lyric: "repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here..."

no?