PDA

View Full Version : Scripts Error

reedc33
02-06-2004, 09:31 PM
Can someone tell me why I keep getting this Scripts Error prompt when I come here? It's only this site and I have to press yes, or else I can't view some things from other websites and I have to close and open the browser again...? I have to press yes like a hundred times everytime I view a thread and about 50 times when I just get to the site and go to the subforums.

Sgt. Sassafrass
02-06-2004, 11:32 PM
There's a little checkbox on the script error popup that says someting along the lines of "always notify me of script errors" or something. Simply uncheck it and you won't have to worry about that pesky popup any more.

George Bush Sr.
02-07-2004, 06:32 AM
I have to click through those fucks too. I went my browser's advanced settings and script error was already disabled. So now I don't know what to do. There is no checkbox...

Glass Onion
02-07-2004, 07:50 AM
It happens on mine too. Also when you click on a thread the title goes to so dark a blue that you can hardly read it afterwards. EeeK!

reedc33
02-26-2004, 12:24 PM
There's a little checkbox on the script error popup that says someting along the lines of "always notify me of script errors" or something. Simply uncheck it and you won't have to worry about that pesky popup any more.

No.

I don't have to do it as much, but at least once everytime I change pages. It's only on this website. Any thoughts you moderators?

That doesn't happen to me Glass Onion...

neo_taboolie
02-27-2004, 03:12 AM
Sounds crazy...

I've never had any problem and can't remember every checking any boxes in the advanced settings...

But then again who knows...

Let's hope one of those moderators have something to say about it for you...

swaps
02-28-2004, 07:07 PM
I'm running IE 5.50 and have disabled the error notification option. Instead of prompt, there's a warning (http://www.deadohiosky.net/TDNerror.gif) in the status bar.

dan
03-03-2004, 04:00 PM
uh yeah sorry guys, my fuck up. fixed soon, i promise.

<3