PDA

View Full Version : Uh i saw this lol

TakenUndertow
01-22-2004, 12:12 PM
I was watching the Sober video today and I noticed about 4:20 into the video u know how the man that its controlling that interesting machine. Tied 2 the bottom of the machine it looks like the little old man that you see through out the video. It looks like he is hunched over tied to the bottom of the machine I don't know may be I am exaggerating. I just thought I would share because I have saw this video about 100 times and never noticed this.thats the way it goes with TOOL videos though :)

Windir
01-22-2004, 12:16 PM
WWWWWWHhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!!!!

Dude... that was funny as hell.
I mean... everyone has allready noticed that (I guess)...
*starts to doubt about himself*
I mean... come one, everyone who even 'looked' at the video sees this.

At least I did, but that could be because it's my fave video and seen it about... a million times, or more (per day... kiddin').

TakenUndertow
01-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Uh i just wanted 2 chedi just wanted to check cause all my friends were like nu uh no it isnt that dude guy ur seeing stuff so i asked.. and im not a dude i am a girl.. Im so sorry i didnt notice it sooner lol

Windir
01-22-2004, 12:36 PM
No problem... I always say dude to everyone though.
It's not like I wanted to crack you down or something...
Not at all.

Anyway, I've seen it before...
I have to admit also... Tool video's keep suprising me, everytime I see them.

Talonwulf
01-22-2004, 05:09 PM
looks pretty damn painful.

Yea I noticed this first time i seen it. Dont worry about it though, some things you just dont spot until ages. Happens to us all. I bet youve not seen something obvious Windir so theres no point in laughing.

Same with a mathimatical problem. It may be obvious but sometimes its just luck that you actually spot it quicker than someone else.