PDA

View Full Version : cool

clown137
01-19-2004, 10:13 PM
this song is funny as hell, it is truly just one of the songs that artist make for a gag, which is rare for tool. the only other one i can think of is maynards dick. Satans jsut there becaus drugs are "bad"

Windir
01-20-2004, 05:19 AM
this post is funny as hell, it is truly just one of the posts that artist make for a gag, which is rare for posters. the only other one i can think of is Windir's dick. Satans jsut there becaus drugs are "bad"

IC
01-20-2004, 10:59 AM
this song is funny as hell, it is truly just one of the songs that artist make for a gag, which is rare for tool. the only other one i can think of is maynards dick. Satans jsut there becaus drugs are "bad"

drugs arent bad, but the abuse of them is. maynard said that you can use them as a ...tool...to see a higher level, but the goal is to get there without the crutch

AllforUnity
01-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Well my girlfriend gets drunk every weekend...and she's gotten high before, and l hate it. ls it wrong of me to worry?

The Sleeper
10-20-2004, 04:37 PM
getting drunk is a bit different than intentionally using hallucinogenics and other euphorics to try to reach a certain nirvana.

Raev'n
10-21-2004, 12:47 AM
Also:

this WINDIR is funny as hell, WINDIR is truly just one of the PEOPLE that artists make for a gag, which is rare for tool. the only other one i can think of is MY dick. CLOWN137 is just there becaus drugs are "bad"

Raev'n
10-21-2004, 12:49 AM
Sowwy. Couldn't resist.