PDA

View Full Version : Bothersome

Skinshifter01
01-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Does this track not bother anyone? I mean, damn, this guy is talking about an alien take over of our planet. Granted, it's a little extreme, and while I yet don't believe that any alien nation would enjoy our enslave...ment, I have read some really unnerving stories, accounts, whatever about aliens...like the Greys mentioned so often on Toolband.com. And it just kind of scares me that Tool won't even admit whether this guy was even coherent when he made the call on to some late night radio show.

Just wondering if I was alone on this one...

Odibilėph
01-26-2004, 04:53 PM
It is a hoax.
A well-orchestrated one, however.

exojjl
02-12-2005, 02:38 AM
It is a hoax.
A well-orchestrated one, however.

how the fuck do you know?!?
exactly

Cyanide ChrYst
02-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Hmm. Well, lets use logic.

When was the last time aliens invaded earth?
Mars Attacks, Independence Day and War of the Worlds. And those movies sucked.
Oh man. And that Steven King movie Dreamcatcher. That movie was FUCKING AWFUL!!

Q) When will they come again?
A) Whenever Hollywood decides they should.

exojjl
02-15-2005, 10:19 PM
well there is evidence going back more than 2000 years ago of alien visits. And evidence stating the possible aid of aliens building the pyramids. And it makes sense God (the bible) is alien. I mean, they both come from the sky huh? How do we know they didnt call them aliens back then and called them something like god because they helped us build shit?

exojjl
02-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Holywood is just fantasy based off of these facts of alien stuff from thousands of years ago.

exojjl
02-15-2005, 10:20 PM
of course as more and more people do drugs, these facts get warped in strange ways.

exojjl
02-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Hmm. Well, lets use logic.

When was the last time aliens invaded earth?
Mars Attacks, Independence Day and War of the Worlds. And those movies sucked.
Oh man. And that Steven King movie Dreamcatcher. That movie was FUCKING AWFUL!!

Q) When will they come again?
A) Whenever Hollywood decides they should.

When was the last time in the last 100 years aliens could have invaded the earth, but knowing the government, it did not happen or there were huge coverups if something did.
Those movies once again are based off fantasy. They are essentially modern versions of the first sci fi movies but taken to an extreme (with room for facts provided from the first to be warped).
And, it is fawkin hard to recreate stephen king storys as pictures.

MrMcPheezy
02-15-2005, 10:34 PM
You are supposed announce anything above a double post, actually, though sometimes you can get away with not announcing triple posts.

rand()%0
02-16-2005, 03:02 AM
why don't we just look for the little "edit" button...?

Cyanide ChrYst
02-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Ummm, okay. There are numerous theories on who built the pyramids.

Martians - because there are similar structures of rock on mars.
Atlantians - The pyramids resemble Orion's belt's shape as it was 10,000 years ago, when Atlantis supposedly sunk and it's survivors flocked to egypt.
Egyptians - Duh.

Who really cares? Does anyone really give a shit? If top government officials cant even keep their mouths shut about Bill Clinton sticking the chubby on another woman, or Bush making false accusations against Iraq's former leaders, and all sorts of other conspiracies, what the fuck makes you think a bunch of people are capable of hiding aliens?

Besides, if there really are aliens, and I'm not saying there aren't I'm just saying I dont think the US Gov't knows dick about them, I dont give a shit about them unless they have some magical cure for our diseases and have really good music.

Actually, wait. Mars Volta seems to know what aliens listen to.

exojjl
02-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Whats the point of announcing it if you can plainly just see it? What kind of stupid person would need me to make a fifth post to announce im doing 4 posts and in reality and really only doing 5? Anyways, whats the difference between me making 4 posts and me making 1 post and 3 other people making one post? Same fucking thing. So take your illogical bullshit, and dont serve me lunch with it again.Both of your posts are a waste of room . If I have extra thoughts, im going to motha fuckin say them. You dont like it? Then stop sucking your cock and go fuck yourself.

exojjl
02-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Ummm, okay. There are numerous theories on who built the pyramids.

Martians - because there are similar structures of rock on mars.
Atlantians - The pyramids resemble Orion's belt's shape as it was 10,000 years ago, when Atlantis supposedly sunk and it's survivors flocked to egypt.
Egyptians - Duh.

Who really cares? Does anyone really give a shit? If top government officials cant even keep their mouths shut about Bill Clinton sticking the chubby on another woman, or Bush making false accusations against Iraq's former leaders, and all sorts of other conspiracies, what the fuck makes you think a bunch of people are capable of hiding aliens?

Besides, if there really are aliens, and I'm not saying there aren't I'm just saying I dont think the US Gov't knows dick about them, I dont give a shit about them unless they have some magical cure for our diseases and have really good music.

Actually, wait. Mars Volta seems to know what aliens listen to.

yeah, good point. But they can destroy evidence, and fuck with people who know stuff or have seen stuff. You know the whole men in black deal.
And yeah, how could we know shit about them if there were aliens? Could we form a good base of communication with them?

tomXwithXweather
02-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Whats the point of announcing it if you can plainly just see it? What kind of stupid person would need me to make a fifth post to announce im doing 4 posts and in reality and really only doing 5? Anyways, whats the difference between me making 4 posts and me making 1 post and 3 other people making one post? Same fucking thing. So take your illogical bullshit, and dont serve me lunch with it again.Both of your posts are a waste of room . If I have extra thoughts, im going to motha fuckin say them. You dont like it? Then stop sucking your cock and go fuck yourself.

Your first three posts should have been one anyway. So take your illogical bullshit, and dont serve me lunch with it again.

rand()%0
02-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Your first three posts should have been one anyway.

Obviously he's trying to rack up posts. Everybody knows it's the number beside your name that's important.

exojjl
02-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Your first three posts should have been one anyway. So take your illogical bullshit, and dont serve me lunch with it again.
yeah, i came up with more thoughts after the first.
And whats he matter with you? You cant think for yourself so your going to steal my thoughts and be unoriginal? I'll double post if I want, you cant keep me from being me!! ******!!! You can let stupid rules that serve no purpose from keeping you from being you, but im not willing to sacrifice myself to lameshit like it and like you!!! fuckin goat fucker.

exojjl
02-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Obviously he's trying to rack up posts. Everybody knows it's the number beside your name that's important.
I dont have a number beside my name. And i dont care how many posts I have!!! what purpose would it serve me but to show I have less of a life by posting alot on here. You can take your posts, put some butter on it, fry it on a pan, eat it, then shit it out, and eat that shit, and then you'll display it as a trophy!!! so fuck off goat sex lover.

exojjl
02-16-2005, 05:58 PM
And besides if i cared so much about how many posts I have, I would go and start my own thread, and just keep putting post after post in it, and get like 10 pages of just my posts. Odviously, your the only one that cares about how many posts you have, and your the only lamers here in the world that give a shit that I double post. eat piss.

exojjl
02-16-2005, 05:59 PM
How was my last post for announcing a double post?

exojjl
02-16-2005, 06:01 PM
How was my last post for announcing a quad post?
You dont like it? huh? you dont? Thats to damn bad, because I will huant all you mother fuckers in this forum.
I will come back...
Id like to announce a quad+1 post (forgot what its called).

exojjl
02-16-2005, 06:02 PM

odviously your fuckin stupid and I am ashamed to live on this world with you.

5th Eye
02-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Haha. One more post, man. One more.

*my 100th post, just to push the point further*

Cyanide ChrYst
02-17-2005, 03:11 PM
stop sucking your cock and go fuck yourself.

Did anyone else find this hilarious? KNOCK OFF THE FOREPLAY AND GET RIGHT TO IT.

exojjl
02-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Did anyone else find this hilarious? KNOCK OFF THE FOREPLAY AND GET RIGHT TO IT.

HAHAHAHAHEHaehAEhAhAEhAHHAhEHAH