PDA

View Full Version : How silly you guys are, its obvious...

ToolOmnipotent
01-18-2004, 05:47 AM
Come on guys, you dont have to be a genius to figure this song out....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS...why would maynard sing about jesus, thats just to easy....anyway..from the songs sarcastic undertones that maynard really isnt that upset that this person is dead, it is clear that this song is about the one and only L RON HUBBARD...founder of scientology...the reliegon in which all the members of tool HATE

IC
01-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Come on guys, you dont have to be a genius to figure this song out....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS...why would maynard sing about jesus, thats just to easy....anyway..from the songs sarcastic undertones that maynard really isnt that upset that this person is dead, it is clear that this song is about the one and only L RON HUBBARD...founder of scientology...the reliegon in which all the members of tool HATE

yea man that guy was syko..but that makes alot of sense.
finally somebody posting something new...

radmanics
01-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Ron L Hubbard is new? Look back in the posts mate lol

most common theories are that this is for i) BillHicks ii)Ron L Hubbard

ToolOmnipotent
01-20-2004, 07:15 AM
Ron L Hubbard is new? Look back in the posts mate lol

most common theories are that this is for i) BillHicks ii)Ron L Hubbard

I know that Hubbard has been said on the site but i always go by the opionion wiht the most hits...I assume the one with the most is the one people are believeing and the Jesus one has like 3000 hits...none of the Hubbard ones have anything near that....Its NOT JESUS GUYS!!! get over it!

Glass Onion
01-20-2004, 03:49 PM
I think its either about no one in particular, or with several people in mind, not just one person.

reedc33
01-20-2004, 05:07 PM
I know that Hubbard has been said on the site but i always go by the opionion wiht the most hits...I assume the one with the most is the one people are believeing and the Jesus one has like 3000 hits...none of the Hubbard ones have anything near that....Its NOT JESUS GUYS!!! get over it!

Read the fucking thread, man. That thread had what we call DEBATE in it. That's why there are so many responses and views.

ToolOmnipotent
01-21-2004, 05:57 AM
Read the fucking thread, man. That thread had what we call DEBATE in it. That's why there are so many responses and views.
woah dude calm down,,,no need to drop the f bomb on me...

]thE*s0uRce[
01-21-2004, 06:16 AM
fuck you

Windir
01-21-2004, 06:50 AM
]thE*s0uRce[, it suprises me that your language ability's are suffering from the lack of bad breaking news.

Though... I forgive... and shall not say anything about it anymore.

P.S. This theory is old... but it seems new cause we haven't had anyone who came up with that lately...