PDA

View Full Version : "Sticky" reform

Hogpile
01-17-2004, 10:40 AM
I was thinking.........

Some of the forums have so many Stickys, that it overwhelms the actual threads in each catagory. How about a "Sticky section" for each catagory, only for the Stickys that the mods post, and then the threads will be the focal point. I don't know how much work that is for the mods, but it's just a thought. I know, I know, I'm fucking lazy.

Chris_Brightwell
01-19-2004, 01:19 PM
The sticky messages are there to ensure that they are read, so moving them to their own little sub-section would be self-defeating.

If it's really a problem for you, I suggest listing some specific sections that are, "overwhelmed," by stickies so that we can look at those areas specifically.

Hogpile
01-20-2004, 04:18 PM
The sticky messages are there to ensure that they are read, so moving them to their own little sub-section would be self-defeating.

If it's really a problem for you, I suggest listing some specific sections that are, "overwhelmed," by stickies so that we can look at those areas specifically.

Well it's not really a big deal, but the Art, Letters, and Music forums get pretty stacked up. I wasn't bitching, just a suggestion.