PDA

View Full Version : h. usefull idiot and 46&2

haarp
01-16-2004, 04:29 PM
A few second before H. ends, u can hear the usefull idiot sounds starting there 'cycle' and since usefull idiot is the intro for 46&2 I belive this songs are connect just as dispostion reflection and traid

this is what i think it means...

H. can be about alot of stuff, but what it will always have in common is addection to something. Obiously he was obbeseed and addectice to something (woman, drugs, nature, god) and he now he is in a cycle of depression, which keeps killing him emotionly, but he doesnt mind.....

usefull idiot, is a stage of life, where you are being used, because your to nice to people, so people just use your money your things and whatever else you offer them with a good heart, this is the usefull idiot, as u see the sounds build up louder and louder as it goes on, this is the anger, the depression, the energy for something else, builds up, and when it builds up to is max, we come to our next song.... 46&2....

this is where he grows, becomes enlighted into the ways how we humans interact and behave, this is where he finally changes, into a newer person, where he decides to leave everything behind, and become new. This is one of my favorite songs....

thanks