PDA

View Full Version : simplicity thru complexity

spillingthru
12-22-2002, 02:29 PM
i know that everyone likes to try to see the deep meaning behind everything to try to show intelligence by noticing some hidden rhyming combination that means there is no god but noone seems to be able comprehend that the song is supposed to spark certain emotions in an individual. That is why you "like" or "dislike" something. It all lies on what is sparked inside of you and what emotions you feel. My personal opinion on a song should mean nothing to you unless your wandering without an opinion and need some help. In no way do i have the right or the knowledge to say that anyone else's opinion on a song is wrong. I haven't lived their lives so therefore i don't know what it sparks inside of them. On the same note, if schism sparks thoughts of a past relationship insomeone and religion in others, maybe it reminds me of tuna salad. whatever. it really doesn't matter. you find and listen to the pieces of music that spark the emotions that you find favorable for the moment. Take what you will out of something. Think for yourself. never let someone tell you that your wrong on something that they don't know they're right on.

nameless
01-21-2003, 02:02 PM
my views: be inspired, and create new things, dont recreate...
be unique...