PDA

View Full Version : Hardly Audable Whispers

Torpid_Prey
12-22-2002, 02:23 PM
Okay i have a challenge for all those people who had the master ability to hear and figure out what maynards whispering in these songs. i know there are some whispers in this song because ive heard them, i just cant for the life of me figure out what he's saying. i can clearly hear the 's' sound but the rest is just a murmour - i can sometimes make out the odd word, but i cant hear sentences or make any meaning out of it.
does anyone want to help me out here?

']['ørpîd ]?rêÿ

Chris_Brightwell
12-23-2002, 12:10 AM
How about this:

I wish that I could see you
Turn and run to play
Dreams are fading
Carry my ancient soul
Carry me into the light

Aim your body heavenly
Enduring a memory
I'll come to your light
Hold your light
Hold your light where I can see it

Hold it
High

HTH.
Chris Brightwell // moderator

Torpid_Prey
12-23-2002, 01:54 PM
oh my god thanks so much dude! i knew i could hear the word 'heavenly' and 'memory' not to mention the 'hold your light' near the end, but i couldnt get anything else. thanks a billion dude. just out of curiosity, how in hell did u get it? or is it just somewhere on another post that i havent seen?

well i guess i'll have to try it out now eh? ill let u know if its good or not.

']['ørpîd ]?rêÿ

nickknocker
01-11-2003, 11:09 PM
ok Chris, you need to just put out all the whispering parts somewhere so we'll all be satisfied, because somehow you get them perfectly every time! hehehe thanks

Chris_Brightwell
01-12-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by nickknocker
ok Chris, you need to just put out all the whispering parts somewhere so we'll all be satisfied, because somehow you get them perfectly every time! hehehe thanks Yeah but where's the fun in that? :)

--
Chris Brightwell

seeker
01-12-2003, 02:56 AM
why is it that no one's cracked no quarter yet? is the noise inseparable or something?

xSaveXmondaYx
01-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Chris has special tool powers and we don't :(