PDA

View Full Version : the only thing i don't like

nina
12-21-2002, 12:09 PM
the bit where the little 'men' are biting on the big person's face and hanging on with their teeth and the big person sits up. i find it slightly comical which spoils the feeling of the video for me.
it's only a little niggle but when i love so much about tool i wish it wasn't there
i'm stupid i know

Flogsworth
12-21-2002, 12:39 PM
Do you mean on Schism, not Parabola?

nina
12-21-2002, 01:28 PM
yeah i did mean to post this on the schism board, i don't know how it got here, sorry
well...i did tell you i was stupid :)

ARMZ
02-12-2005, 07:19 AM
2 and a bit years later..........man you guys are probably in Iraq............and no one ever comes in here anymore, it smells like wet socks..........so I'll add some totally irrelevant shit just to spruce up the place a bit, meh.

The bit where the 'lady' sits up, twice, with the 'men' attached to her face...I see it as these 'other men' are attracted to her physically but not mentally. When she sits up twice I think that might reflect a 2nd chance type scenario in some manner, but she pops up twice with these things attached to her face so it would be like, well, you've done it to me twice now, so it's more of a 3rd chance. So I think when she pops up twice has some meaning to it, I'm just not sure if mine suits it.

I don't know. It's late.