PDA

View Full Version : First Jam of the New Year

Matteran
01-01-2004, 07:09 PM
I had a good new year. I didn't sleep at all, and i still haven't slept. This isn't the first actual jam of the new year. The first actual jam was me on an acoustic with only the three highest strings, my friend on a fully stringed guitar, playing chords, and another guy with us just singing really fucking loud. like no words, we were just all holding notes with our voice that was in harmony with the guitars, and our voices. It was fun, and we got so really hot chicks to kinda hang with us...

Anyway, this is the first serious jam. This was around 7:30 this morning, we were both tired as fuck, but right now i'm not tired (still haven't slept yet), but i do notice that my vision is creating really interesting anomalys. Anyway, here's our really tired new year jam. Me on the tablas, and Tyler on the guitar.

http://www.neuroleptic.net/linkedstuff/JamminIn04.mp3

(7.9mb, at 96kbs)

You can tell we're tired, but who cares.... fucking ROCK!!!! I'm still partying. I need another lady, mine last night got tired, i just can't stop, hold me back... okay.... sorry.... i'm tired-drunk...