PDA

View Full Version : Try this on for size

Fathers Gun
11-19-2002, 03:18 PM
Could this be osama bin laden leaving a message on Nine Eleven's answering machine?

Peon
11-19-2002, 04:08 PM
No, because it's first of all it's partly in Italian, not arab. Secondly, it was made around 1995-96 and thirdly, their is a complete explanation of it in the FAQ.

Fathers Gun
11-19-2002, 07:23 PM
what about the fact that "Nine eleven" is not a living entity with the ability to purchase an answering machine.

J1516
11-19-2002, 08:14 PM
uh... I think he was speaking allegorically... like it's a threat to someone in the way osama bin laden threatened america. It exploded horribly just like this could, but no you're wrong still. It's not music, it's just Maynard's revenge on some asshole.

Wondering
11-20-2002, 07:44 PM
Yeah...i would have to imagine that there's not too much more to this one than what you get at face-value. Kind of a humorous track.....Just for the record, when he's saying "Stesso di merda" (or "pezzo di merda"...i can't be sure) that means "you are shit" (or "piece of shit"). But it kind of makes me wonder...do you think Message to Harry Manback II was also a legitimate phone message, or might it have been a doctored message?

rickiep00h
11-21-2002, 03:08 AM
from what I know it's part of the same message.

kmg1171
05-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah...i would have to imagine that there's not too much more to this one than what you get at face-value. Kind of a humorous track.....Just for the record, when he's saying "Stesso di merda" (or "pezzo di merda"...i can't be sure) that means "you are shit" (or "piece of shit"). But it kind of makes me wonder...do you think Message to Harry Manback II was also a legitimate phone message, or might it have been a doctored message?

Message to Harry Manback II is the message the Italian guy left the next morning.

hunter
05-19-2004, 10:40 PM
Could this be osama bin laden leaving a message on Nine Eleven's answering machine?

im sorry but that is the funniest thing i have heard!!!! you got a good sence of humour

munted_soul
05-20-2004, 03:32 AM
This song is actually really cool, I never skip this song. Dam those who think it's a filler.