PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS ANTI-TOOL WEBSITE

Metamorphosis
12-23-2003, 02:14 AM
when i saw this website, i couldn't believe my eyes, this guy has fucking shit coming out his mouth!

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1829

Metamorphosis
12-23-2003, 03:24 AM
well im sorry... i guess you will just have to hurt your eyes looking at this thread... no actually im sorry, didnt know that you guys already knew about this site...

Secondary School Slut
12-23-2003, 11:47 AM
Yeah but it's so funny, and even more so TRUE.

Windir
12-23-2003, 12:09 PM
I don't find it funny... well, maybe I do.

This guy has spend like hours to write this and make a site, find pictures just to say something that many said before.

So pathetic.

radmanics
12-28-2003, 11:51 AM
I think, that was a rather refreshing view... but he's sort become his version of tool fan.. being all better than us "sheep"... It can be easy to fall into a loop of thinking you're better, more enlightened, higher than anyone else. I think personally insulting Maynard's appearence and name is rather low though.

I think anyone who attacks his article is worse than what he is claiming Tool's fans are. Interesting that he did block those emails though, considering there's probably some level of irony in that... rather like he's ashamed he posted it lol.

You must remember people can have their own opinions, and opinions cannot be right or wrong, other than within your opinion of their opinion... circle logic there I'm affraid.

Come to your own conclusions on Tool, it's what we're telling ourselves they want. =]

Metamorphosis
01-02-2004, 04:35 AM
he speaks as though what he has to say is fact... therefore i have the right to kill him...

clown137
01-02-2004, 02:18 PM
it really shouldnt bother you. its just his opinion, and i personally think its funny to go to websites shit talking my favourite band. But im sure we could find about 200 things to say about his favourite band that would piss him off. the only thing that is retarded about that article is making fun of maynards apperance. Like honestly guy, think about how much you get nookie, now think about how much nookie "ugly ass" maynard gets just for playing music. Crictics like that need to look at the whole picture.

whalethesecond
01-13-2004, 04:19 AM
that guy really doesn't understand Tool. I mean completely. He completely trahsed everyone who has an intelligent view on Tool, without even considering them! OK. Everyone who sent him a hatemail sucks cos now i can't send him a mail with the word TooL in it

radmanics
01-13-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm sure he does understand tool, as completely as the rest of us - or failing that, he understands the majority of the fanbase, which gives him the ability to piss people off. lol.