PDA

View Full Version : The Big irrelevant picture

extentions
12-16-2002, 04:45 PM
To me this video tells the story of mankind in the form of a cycle, an upward moving one (spiral). It begins with the religious fat guys dressed in black cutting the apple and spilling their shit onto the table, of course in a circle (the bullshit continues). These fat guys are the bullshit consumers with very poor vision. Anyways, the pendulum swings with the rock and it crashes breaking the continuum and we see the little man. This little man can represent many things and I think its important that we are careful in labeling him properly (just kidding). I think the little man represents the outer shell used as a template, he is the simpler form of the Big guy, who's obviously oblivious to the black balls and the danger they pose to the little guy. There seems to be a connection between the little guy and the big one. As soon as the black balls attack the little guy, the big man breaks from his spaciness and becomes angry at the black balls. I believe this is the first awakening point in the big man's life. He felt the loss as opposed to witnessing it (Had his back turned the entire time) further proving the connection between the two. I believe the black balls are the big guys' demons who haunt him to the point where they begin to convince the big guy to start moving forward and stop waiting. (It is the demons within who compel us to move towards god)

The big guy, now curious, opens the little man to see what was inside him. He discovers organs, spinal chord and brain (all a template). His demons now compel him to move into the forest where he finds the leaf and picks it up. I believe that he is still oblivious to what's going on and doesn't understand what's happening until it finally does....Kundalini.

Life to me is a new experience happening continuously, it begins when a particular and very neccessary death occurs. Integers are very important.

The devil is a shiny black dancing phantom with laughter and frames of reference to present at a distance, look only to laugh and ask for nothing in return.