PDA

View Full Version : i love sweat!

thewayuwhisper
12-05-2003, 11:43 PM
forgive me, for this is a truely unnecessary post. But how #&*#**# good is this song! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's absurdly underrated. I'm quite curious if neone has a similar view. If so, let's put a stop to this injustice once and for all!

AllforUnity
12-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Great song indeed...unnecessary...not a bit.

Windir
12-09-2003, 01:12 PM
Not as good as Part Of Me.

neochrist
12-09-2003, 02:52 PM
yea id like a part of you too, i mean what...

Windir
12-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Come and get me.

AllforUnity
12-10-2003, 08:55 PM
l think all TOOL songs are great in their own way.

The Grudge
01-01-2004, 05:19 PM
I think sweat is the best song on this album and its one of my favorites out of all of the albums. Great song.

AllforUnity
01-08-2004, 07:40 AM
l don't know...l think l'd have to say my favorite on the album is probably Jerk-Off, or Opiate.

IC
01-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Not as good as Part Of Me.

part of me???? i can only like the drums and some vocals....and the guitar and bass ri...oh crap it s a good song...but not as good as sweat

Windir
01-09-2004, 07:55 AM
You didn't get the hole joke.

Though I like Part Of Me the most on the album there as a little joke behind it.

See neochrist's answer.

IC
01-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Hahahaha

jpmanson
01-09-2004, 07:58 AM
part of me is one of tool's worst songs, its good, but it doesnt compare to any of their other songs. sweat is a great song though, quite possibly my favorite on the opiate EP..

Windir
01-09-2004, 07:58 AM
That's why they put Part Of Me on the Salival disc.

jpmanson
01-09-2004, 08:02 AM
That's why they put Part Of Me on the Salival disc.

why did they put LAMC on there?

Windir
01-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Because it's just cool.

I always saw that one as a restart of the CD.
After the whole disc you get that weird 'song'.
At the end it says :
There is a possibility that you have made an error in
selecting your message. Please try again.

I'm sorry, but we are unable to interpret your request.
Please call back during normal business hours.

(CLICK ... sound of dialing)

Which means IMO that you should restart the disc.

LOL

Just my interpretation.

jpmanson
01-09-2004, 10:58 AM
but its just irritating.. LAMC is quite possibly the reason i dont listen to salival very often.. but thats a good thing, when i do listen to it, its like hearing it for the first time again. then i put it away for a while.

but that doesnt change the way that LAMC irritates me..

Windir
01-09-2004, 01:34 PM
i dont listen to salival very often.. but thats a good thing, when i do listen to it, its like hearing it for the first time again. then i put it away for a while.

So true...

I have that too.
I really love the Merkaba and the You Lied after not hearing them for a good couple of weeks.

Skinshifter01
01-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Part Of Me is deffinately better than Sweat; it's the best song on the cd, but it really lacks lyrics, wouldn't you say...it's basically the same words over and over again...sweet song, though.

Personally, I'd say LAMC is a follow-up of TOOL's bashing of LA through AEnima. They just prove how impossibly fucked up that damnable city is.

AllforUnity
02-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Hmm...l noticed how Windir "hates" me because l don't post long enough messages...Windir, why don't you take a look at your own responces? You have one in here that is like 3 words, and you say that l don't post enough? l post just as much as you do. But, to each their own, or whatever. Have fun.

The Doctor
07-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Part Of Me is deffinately better than Sweat; it's the best song on the cd, but it really lacks lyrics, wouldn't you say...it's basically the same words over and over again...sweet song, though.

Personally, I'd say LAMC is a follow-up of TOOL's bashing of LA through AEnima. They just prove how impossibly fucked up that damnable city is.

how can you say that part of me is better than sweat, you think you're the all knowing god of all omniscience, i mean sure you can say you prefere part of me, but you cant say "this is better.......cause it's got more lyrics"