I made this website.

Please tell me what you think of it.

http://www.cmi.k12.il.us/~isobh/project02/

five3three
12-16-2002, 10:59 AM
Nice im still looking thru it

AnGrYgUy7
12-16-2002, 01:22 PM
awesome site. i htink it's really cool. keep it up.

-Zak

neo_taboolie
12-18-2002, 09:41 PM
That's awesome, did you use any special way to put the audio on there...? Or did you just chuck it on, anyway it's a nice site and hopefully in a couple of months I'll have finished mine...
Hopefully...

mosquito
12-20-2002, 07:31 AM
I just embedded the sound into the webpage. If you look around on the internet you can find how easily. In case you were wondering, the initial sound is from the Lateralus CD, and if you click on the main eye, it plays an excerpt from a Maynard interview. The thing I'm really proud about is that I made that main eye totally from scratch. I'm not that good at photoshop, so it was a learning experience, and it felt great when i finally finished it.

Emre
12-30-2002, 08:25 PM
Looks great. Graphics look especially sweet. Thought of getting a domain name or some proper webspace for it?

Misanthrope
12-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Looks very nice.
Could you possibly make it any larger/more complicated?

mosquito
01-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Looks great. Graphics look especially sweet. Thought of getting a domain name or some proper webspace for it?

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Looks very nice.
Could you possibly make it any larger/more complicated?

hmmm, good ideas. thanks for all the positive remarks. i'll consider what you guys have said. since people seem to like it, i might work on it over this break. i'll try to think of more things to add, if anyone has any ideas they would be more than welcome to share them :)