PDA

View Full Version : And so begins another episode of corporate greed:

Vanished
08-31-2019, 01:59 PM
I woke up yesterday, as many of you may have done yourselves. Boot up the shitty Acer laptop (worst purchase I have ever made). Go to Amerzon and order "Fear' for $84. That was easy enough. Later that day I receive an ominous email from the vendor, 'ScreamingCD' telling me my order has been canceled; no explanation. About an hour later it's available for $133. I slammed them with some choice words. They say some bullshit about battery-powered devices being restricted from crossing the border. But, I point out that they show stock at $133. No reply. It's in hands of the amerzon brass, meaning more lies and I'm screwed. I post this to a.) reveal the the dirt on Screaming CD; and b.) to remind you that amerzon doesn't give a fuck about you. (I picked the CD up at a more reliable online vendor.) Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject: i shit down the throats of SceamingCD; and Bezos? he's just an idiot.

CrazyJoeDevola
09-05-2019, 07:54 AM
I woke up yesterday, as many of you may have done yourselves. Boot up the shitty Acer laptop (worst purchase I have ever made). Go to Amerzon and order "Fear' for $84. That was easy enough. Later that day I receive an ominous email from the vendor, 'ScreamingCD' telling me my order has been canceled; no explanation. About an hour later it's available for $133. I slammed them with some choice words. They say some bullshit about battery-powered devices being restricted from crossing the border. But, I point out that they show stock at $133. No reply. It's in hands of the amerzon brass, meaning more lies and I'm screwed. I post this to a.) reveal the the dirt on Screaming CD; and b.) to remind you that amerzon doesn't give a fuck about you. (I picked the CD up at a more reliable online vendor.) Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject: i shit down the throats of SceamingCD; and Bezos? he's just an idiot.

Bezos needs to have his throat shit down as well.