PDA

View Full Version : Blood Donations

radmanics
11-26-2003, 11:07 AM
This is probably far off, but it's an entertaining idea.

Maynard is affraid of donatting blood, but knowing what good it does and being a good citisen he is, he gives blood anyway. Although it is painful and hard for him, he keeps giving blood knowning that it is doing well.

The path - he's served in the army no? He could have quite easily caused some harm to someone, intentionally or not.

Just a little light, entertaining thought.

g-bay-be
12-07-2003, 08:45 PM
This is probably far off, but it's an entertaining idea.

Maynard is affraid of donatting blood, but knowing what good it does and being a good citisen he is, he gives blood anyway. Although it is painful and hard for him, he keeps giving blood knowning that it is doing well.

The path - he's served in the army no? He could have quite easily caused some harm to someone, intentionally or not.

Just a little light, entertaining thought.

You never know with tool. and for the record he went to westpoint... not sure if he ever grauated... nice little thought you had going there... I personally think the cd is one big self revalation from with in

Saiph
12-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Perhaps saying, "giving blood" is another way to say you are sacrificing yourself.. and since it's your blood, maybe you are sacrificing your TRUE being... ?

AllforUnity
12-13-2003, 01:12 AM
l think that could be accurate.

MaryMagdalene
12-14-2003, 01:25 PM
Perhaps saying, "giving blood" is another way to say you are sacrificing yourself.. and since it's your blood, maybe you are sacrificing your TRUE being... ?

I agree, though personally I always interpretted it as "being drained" as opposed to "sacrificing". A venture that takes too much out of you more so than a passionate pursuit that you give your all. The whole "I certainly would have walked away by now/ and I still may" seems more like a try to get through something that takes.

AllforUnity
12-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Hmm...what a though. l like both interpretations.

neochrist
12-14-2003, 11:54 PM
It has nothing to do with this thread but blood donations and plasma donations support my healthy drug habit.

AllforUnity
12-15-2003, 12:55 PM
lf it has nothing to do with it, why did you say it?