PDA

View Full Version : new theory

dave18oh
12-15-2002, 12:16 PM
To understand this explanation, you will have to have a little knowledge of the teachings of drunvalo melchizedek.

Ok, first of all, I think the very beginning of the video with the crosses in the blank space. To me, that might represent spirits moving through the great void. when it cuts to the room, the man comes out of nowhere. perhaps he was just in the great void. Ok, so now he's in the room with these two others. He pulls out a knife and cuts open the apple. which contains these geometrical figures. maybe he can remember his transition from one level and through the great void and into this new place he's in. Maybe he's teaching these guys what he's learned. He's showing them these stars inside the apple, which according to sacred geometry everything in the universe can be explained by certain shapes. I think he's experienced these past lives and he's showing them the vast amounts of knowledge which are contained in everything by showing the sacred shapes in the apple.(notice how he has determintaion and purpoe in his look and the other two are kind of in awe)

i don't have a theory for parabola. and i have no idea what the vomiting represents.