PDA

View Full Version : pulling words out of the published ass

Tantobourne
11-22-2003, 07:24 PM
Casual reading has me covering the path between Chokmah and Kether in the Qabalic Tree of Life. The book is "A Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism" by Gareth Knight...Weiser Books.

" The 'Face of the Cause of Causes' is the fount of all creation in Kether, which is why the Spiritual Experience of Chokmah is the Vision of God face to face. This path then is that high level of consciousness whereby the illumined soul proceeds from the direct Vision of God face to face, to the even greater transcendental experience of the Spiritual Experience of Kether, actual Union with God. Then the soul knows even as it is known. This Scintillating Intelligence as the Yetziratic Text says, 'the essence of that curtain which is placed close to the order of the disposition.'

There is an old proverb 'Man proposes, God disposes.' and in Kether is the True Plan for manifest evolution and the disposition of all created life. Thus the 'order of the disposition' is an adequate title for Kether. The 'curtain' or Veil is that of Form-life. Form is the curtain that hides (though at the same time revels) and Life-essence, but it is almost pure Force at this point for the 11th Path 'is the essence of that curtain'...."

Yes, for you Rebeccas out there, it's amusing to think, "Oh hey, yup...right there...if you didn't notice it before, notice it now...it's the ELEVENTH path. See? I told you so."

And of course for you others that read all that...the one's that could give a rat's ass...I'm just happy in knowing that you read even a smidgen of that and felt like it was a waste of your time. It does my heart good.

-MeEp

Windir
11-23-2003, 09:17 AM
I'm the first!

*BumP*

Prophaniti
01-16-2004, 11:41 PM
*im second*

Potentia per Scientia, my friend

paraflux
01-21-2004, 07:52 AM
Yes, for you Rebeccas out there, it's amusing to think, "Oh hey, yup...right there...if you didn't notice it before, notice it now...it's the ELEVENTH path. See? I told you so."

With emphasis on the "I told you so" part, mixed with a little "My knowledge is more important than you realize" bullshit.

AllforUnity
01-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Windir, l admire you.

Windir
01-23-2004, 12:43 PM
Windir, l admire you.

Why is that?

AllforUnity
01-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Because your posts are meaningful, when you contribute to the main topic. And beacuse you're at level 11, and l'm only a little level 7'd loquacious.

Windir
01-23-2004, 12:59 PM
http://toolshed.down.net/opinion/forum/showthread.php?t=15457

AllforUnity
01-23-2004, 01:02 PM
l didn't realize the hatred you had for me. l'm sorry to have admired you, if it upset you. l don't mean to be short with my thoughts, or posts. l guess l won't give a thought from now on if it's a small one...the last few posts l've put up have been pretty long, though. But again, sorry to disturb you and such. Have a nice day l guess.

Windir
01-23-2004, 01:09 PM
Dude... you can admire me if you want, but all I see is your fucking name everywhere,.. that is was bothers me like hell.
Also because most of them (90%) are like, really old.

You can say anything you want, I don't care.
But, that doesn't mean I will stop hate you.
Do whatever you want man, keep them coming.
All I said is that I hate it... nothing special...

I will make a little poem for you now:

'one, two, three,
you are all I see,
even when I pee,
in the toilet,

four, five, six,
it's all in the mix,
my shit looks like twix,
cause I shit for you,

seven, eight, nine,
if you're a lady it is fine,
my piss smells like wine,
I hope you like it,

all that's left is ten,
you will never get in my clan,
my love list, all in a van,
to make love to everyone.'

*bows*

AllforUnity
01-23-2004, 01:12 PM
l don't want people to hate me. l'm just trying to "contribute" to the website, and such.

Nice poem. Thanks, l think.

Windir
01-23-2004, 01:16 PM
I hate you for being like me!

That's all...

Bye.

Tantobourne
01-23-2004, 01:55 PM
With emphasis on the "I told you so" part, mixed with a little "My knowledge is more important than you realize" bullshit.*chuckles* 'chew know what I mean, bra? I t'ink you do...

Tantobourne
01-23-2004, 02:06 PM
Because your posts are meaningful, when you contribute to the main topic. And beacuse you're at level 11, and l'm only a little level 7'd loquacious.See...there's that whole damned "11" thing again. Windir and all the other 'elevenites' are obviously part of this conspiracy....

paraflux
01-23-2004, 02:57 PM
*chuckles* 'chew know what I mean, bra? I t'ink you do...

Yeah she used to get to me, and I have long since stopped letting people get to me. Its not the direct attacks on me as much as it is the influence such bullshit has on the kids. Its fine to bring up a point. Its fine to have a theory. Its even fine to teach that theory to others. But when all you can do is attack people just for disagreeing with you, and dismiss all other thoughts except your own, then obviously you aren't getting it.