PDA

View Full Version : embrace your moments

EnjoyingAnApple
11-22-2003, 03:44 AM
This song has nothing to do with a love song(I`m saying that because some guy said that some time ago somewhere in the "socialize section...and even believed himself)

The song is about accepting the reality and form and matter as it`s given to you from the nature,because it`s trully perfect and amazing.You can feel that greatness and perfection in every moment you experience even if it`s accompanied by pain or something not so pleasent.Only the fact that you feel smth. in that moment is amazing!!!

In an intervew maynard says that people are pre-occupied with their problems to just turn their heads and see what the moment has to offer them(not like that but close enough...)

so the body holding him is the matter of the nature, the face of the nature witch all the time reminds him that he`s a part of this nature, that he IS actually the nature and he`s not alone and abandoned.
He knows he is etarnal because nothing in this nature is ever gonna disappear.You are now the same way a part of the nature as when you die.You can never be lost.Perhaps only the dream you`ve been in, during your life-the illusion may be lost.
(there`s no sutch a thing as death life is only a dream and we`re the imagination of ourselves...)

The song is about the moment when he accepts that and agrees to live with it.
Him "...choosing to be here
right now hold on stay inside the HOLY reality..."
it is a "Holy" reality because that`s how he expresses his amazement by it
"...this holy expiriance..."

he celabrates the chance to have that reality after he understand how mutch is given to him!!!

Actually the song is about love but not about that soap opera kinda love but love to the whole nature and universe and everything...

Elgyn
11-22-2003, 07:41 PM
I always felt this song was pretty self-explanatory. Nice post.

"Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing"

Talonwulf
02-12-2004, 09:54 AM
I agree with you on some part with this song. I think it is about realising but also something else [look at my post called "Parable"... should be nearby... cant be bothered posting it all again here]. Theres one thing wrong, You say "IT IS ABOUT". Just remember you're not always right.