PDA

View Full Version : backround talking

joeyt17
12-15-2002, 08:39 AM
I have no clue if anyone else has heard this...but on the studio version of third eye around 10:22 into the song there are voices in the backround...sounds like a female voice talking in the backround...it is very faint, you may have to turn it up to actually hear it. anyone else able to bear witness to this, or am i hearing things?

Well Known
12-15-2002, 05:07 PM
well, technically, yes, you ARE hearing things. but that sort of shit goes on all over the place. i was just listening to the cd the other day on a set of speakers i normally don't use (hence the provision of novel acoustics). i think i heard that same shit too. like some kind of moaning or something? really low? i don't know, really. now i'm depending upon memory. silly little magnetism-based phenomenon. i'm sure sitting in front of a computer doesn't help much. see: Ions. a lot of those sounds and stuff...sometimes i can't tell if it's vocal (note: not necessarily maynard hames herbert keenan the friggin' first) [<---kermit the frog] or if it's distortion on adam's part. or someone else's. i don't know...who cares? i remember once on that salival webcast justin said: "we all take part in writing the music" or something to that effect. who knows who writes what and who performs what? i'm sure they edit each other all the time. or whatever. but back to YOUR question, maybe i'm not the enlightened guru of track 15 i thought i was. peace dude. i hereby bestow upon you the strength & "patience" you'll need when people start giving you shit about posting this under the salival release instead of the aenima folder.

Pro_Art
12-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by joeyt17
I have no clue if anyone else has heard this...but on the studio version of third eye around 10:22 into the song there are voices in the backround...sounds like a female voice talking in the backround...it is very faint, you may have to turn it up to actually hear it. anyone else able to bear witness to this, or am i hearing things?

This is backwards messaging. I'm currently working on
transcribing it, which is not easy. Luckily I have a few
little digital audio tools at my disposal. It'll be quite a
while before I get around to transcribing all of it. I'll
report back here on this thread when I get it

Pro Art