PDA

View Full Version : portugese lyrics

Kostia
11-14-2003, 05:57 PM
Well I've always been curious about this.
I used a translator for Portugese (it was free though) and got these results...

chupa minha pica pinto
it absorbs mine pricks young chicken

chupa minha pica pichu
it absorbs mine pricks pichu

Huh... great. I know that "chupar" is Spanish for to suck (as in, literally, not derrogatory). Chupa would be the present third person form I believe, and for Portugese it is likely the same. So if I can figure anything out of these words... I think it is loose (and probably Americanized) slangy grammar for

"(that chick) sucks my dick/she sucks my [pichu]"

Pichu could be an effeminization of the masculine pinto. In fact, PITO (no n) is Spanish for penis, and... vagina, I can't recall (I have lots of chicano pals if you're curious). But either way I think that's probably what he's saying. If you know better, please tell.

lol, overthinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind... oops

Chris_Brightwell
11-14-2003, 06:28 PM
What is Maynard whispering at about 2:45 in "Stinkfist"?!

A number of people have submitted this as their answer: "Chupa minha pica pichu ; Chupa minha pica pinto." Here's a hint: it is vaguely offensive, it's slang (so web translators don't work), and it's Portuguese. There is an answer, though, and a quick trip to Google should turn it up.

Kostia
11-15-2003, 08:24 PM
ty. I found it... not as complex as I figured on but it makes since.

barbeque
11-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Small correction: "chupa minha pica pichu" should actually read "chupa a minha pica, bicho". and yes, it does mean "suck my dick" in Brazilian Portuguese.