PDA

View Full Version : Saint-Sulpice-les-Champs, France

TheChosenOne
03-30-2016, 04:23 AM
If you actually do latitude and longitude on a globe 46 & 2 is at Saint-Sulpice-les-Champs, France a mere 5 hour drive from Rennes-le-Château, France and here's the tool band page about that https://www.toolband.com/secrets/renne/main.html

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Rennes but it is rather close so I thought it was interesting also in the dissectional part of tool band's website if you can find it there is a map of the pentagram shaped churches spoken of in the link above and when you click the centre of the pentagram there is another thing you have to click in the correct sequence I believe and after that it takes you to Maynard's dick pac man which is really hard to play because you can't actually see the map and I think that's supposed to be analogous to the difficulty they had with the car in the link above I'm not sure if anything happens if you beat Maynard's dick pac man or not but there might be!

Anyways I thought it was interesting Rennes and Saint-Sulpice-les-Champs were relatively close

lotus.
03-30-2016, 08:25 AM
As interesting as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Malaclypse
03-30-2016, 08:43 AM
As interesting as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

brah, those are interesting as fuck. almost as much as a grilled cheese.

@OP, this does sound interesting. i've already decided to skip class today so i'm going to waste the extra time i have by reading that article.

EDIT: i apparently just graduated to level 8

lotus.
03-30-2016, 09:04 AM
I AM NOT A LEVEL, I AM A FREE MAN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

J A G
07-13-2016, 03:32 PM
You've been duped, butter_boy

lotus.
07-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Penis_butter

J A G
07-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Define too much time.

lotus.
07-13-2016, 04:17 PM
My favorite churches are the ones that you can't see or smell. Just feel.

The new Tool album will eventually have to be conjured in a elaborate ritual under the darkest full moon of the September Equinox. Highlights of the ritual include sacrificing 11 virgin male cicadas, and drinking a pint of ravens blood.

I'm looking on Amazon for some deals on candles and sea salt.

J A G
07-13-2016, 04:35 PM
Nice. I'm crazy too.