PDA

View Full Version : Spirituality and Parabola

AllFromOne
08-08-2014, 02:02 AM
I think this song is very spiritual and I have quite a specific view of how it should be interpreted so bear with me. First, I believe the song is called ‘parabola’ because the shape is representative of mans spiritual destiny. You start at the top, one in god, next you are divided from the whole in one sense and descend through various stages and are eventually born into the world as we know it. Your ‘holy experience’ of incarnation on earth and the gradual process of learning to regain the spiritual perfection you once had when in the bosom of the creator is the rise back to the top. With the ascension the shape of the progression is a parabola.

“We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment”
This line refers to the fact that with each incarnation into the early plane we do not remember any of the incarnations that came before or what they did without training/meditation to remember (i.e. indicates a belief in reincarnation).

“We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside
This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in This body. This body holding me.”
‘Choosing’ shows our blessing of freewill given to us with the kind-of division from the one (not the perfect way to put it). The body holding us shows that the physical body is not the total reality of our situation. There is something beyond our physical body i.e. a divine soul.

“Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.”
The body is a reminder that we are not alone on many levels. Most obviously because there are many others in bodies such as ours i.e. other humans. Also our bodies like all other forms in our universe are comprised of the same substance i.e. electrons, protons etc.
The body holding us is likened to a sort-of prison as we experience pain and suffering which is inseparable from earthly life. However, as the pain is only apparent to our physical body which is not our true self it is only an illusion (to be learned from in this life).

“Alive, I
In this holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in
This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.”
These lines are covered in the rest of the description.

“Twirling round with this familiar parable.”
This reaffirms the reincarnation as it shows that with another life the lessons must be learned again yet once you awaken to your divine self you have the feeling as if you have been here before.

“Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.”
With each life we are given the chance to beat the cycle of reincarnation with spiritual ascension and become one step closer to being truly perfected. The creators patience is truly infinite with the amount of chances we are given. The fact that we are given such an opportunity is truly a holy gift and thus we must always be thankful and celebrate what we have.

“This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. we are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion”
Everything is one and originates from one only cause. We are eternal beings. Everything experience on earth is ultimately an illusion as I have noted before. Each life is subject to mortality until we are freed from reincarnation and may truly have eternal existence though in a much different form or lack thereof.

I hope this at least presents a different viewpoint to consider.