PDA

View Full Version : Interpretation 328294

THUNDERCHODE
07-26-2014, 06:34 AM
This is what I'm told, by certified and reliable sources known to the precious public as my brains and bowels. This is a message, a gift given sweetly as tribute to things like maturation, growth, and spiritual progress. I have changed the lyrics slightly from the posted version, to match the fucking sounds that go into my ears.

I will choke until I swallow...
Choke this infant here before me.
What is this but my reflection?
Who am I to judge and strike you down?

: I will resist this change, as is our nature, before I give in. I will squeeze the life out of this child, this infant, which represents myself: I am not grown, I am as a newborn, ignorant, unable to understand or communicate, immature, inexperienced, weak, helpless, dependent. I acknowledge that this is what I am, and it humbles me before you, making me question the judgements I pass against you (humanity at large).

But you're
Pushing and shoving me.
You still love me and you pushit on me.

: This returns to the reason I hate you (humanity) and curse your existence. You push me to be a certain way, shove me, escalating violently in your imperative that I bend to your will. You give this social bond and love as a reason for me to be nothing more than a link in the chain, and you relentlessly push this on me.

Rest your trigger on my finger,
bang my head upon the fault line.
Take care not to make me enter.
'cause if I do we both may disappear.

: This line is wonderful. "Rest your trigger on my finger." A symbol of blame, pushing responsibility for your actions into my hands, my finger, the thing I use to do things. Saying I have caused this reaction in you, and that I am the one to blame for the ensuing destruction. The last two lines are still a mystery to me.

But you're pushing me,
Shoving me. Pushit on me.

: Again with the relentless command to exist as you would have me exist.

Slipping back into the gap again.
I'm alive when you're touching me,
Alive when you're shoving me down.

But i'd trade it all
For just a little bit of
Piece of mind.

: I feel myself falling into that space between your will and my own, that indecisive limbo that begets nothing but emptiness and servitude. I feel alive as you force your will upon me, but only through the rage that fights against you. But I would trade that rage for the chance to have my own thoughts, possess my own mind. Interesting words here. When you hear the words, you think "peace of mind," but "piece of mind" gives it a different meaning.

Put me somewhere I don't wanna be.
Seeing someplace I don't wanna see.
Never wanna see that place again.

Saw that gap again today
As you were begging me to stay.
Managed to push myself away,
And you, as well.

If, when I say I may fade like a sigh if I stay,
You minimize my movement anyway,
I must persuade you another way.

There's no love in fear.

Staring down the hole again.
Hands upon my back again.
Survival is my only friend.
Terrified of what may come.

Just remember I will always love you,
Even as I tear your fucking throat away.
It will end no other way

: These words are plain, and easy to interpret. I have decided to end my imprisonment within you (humanity, government, authority), and peace affects no change. Violence is the only path out of this disgusting stagnant palace of sameness.

iamjoey31
09-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Sounds pretty good if I say so myself.