PDA

View Full Version : truth is a life eating monster...

EnjoyingAnApple
11-11-2003, 12:58 PM
I`m sorry that you`re not gonna undertand what i`m about to say but i just need to say it.The problem for that is mostly in me so don`t blame yourself.
You gotta live it to know it...

Crumbling images come when you seek for answers and after their appearance they start creating a whole new ideology in you.You are suddenly starting to accept after you`ve been denying for so long.And they promise you universes.They tell you you`re sooo important and the "Sun" depends on you. And that`s all great but than truth decides to show itself and punish so brutally and so paintfully...
so the flood(truth) comes to choke you around and suck you so that you may be like a sponge in her hands till it leaves you clean as baby`s skin-ready to choose again...

Kapoo
08-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Ive had this happen to me before. I can't quite remember when, But the idea sounds so familiar.

IC
08-17-2004, 07:06 PM
it would be nice

Undertolerance
08-21-2004, 08:15 PM
That is quite the deep meaning there, something much more than I have heard people put forth before. That is most amazing. That right there shows that you took this song on to mean something "holy" to you, using your own experiences and ideals to form and shape what the song means to you. I miss seeing that within these "opinions" too many people think they are right and everyone else can go fuck themselves, because they are wrong. I am sick and tired of that people need to understand first that all people are different and see and do and live, in all different ways. Far too many have forgotten this simple fact. I am truly in awe of you spilling that out and shedding some heart felt meaning.