PDA

View Full Version : Stinks in hear

Singular selves
01-22-2014, 08:36 PM
To expand ones self we must always push the boundaries of every aspect in our lives. No one ever gives Borden enuff credit. I have found a new path in many aspects of things by refusen to let Bordem steal my precious moments. Did you know that if we all had einsteinium simple reasoning the world as we know it would end. Some of you out there are seriously fd up.

J A G
01-23-2014, 05:14 AM
No one ever gives Borden enuff credit.

Are you referring to Sir Robert Borden? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Borden) If so, I agree. He transformed the Canadian government to a wartime administration, passing the War Measures Act in 1914. He committed Canada to provide half a million soldiers for the war effort.

He also pledged himself during the campaign to equal suffrage for women. Pretty good guy -- credit due for sure.

lotus.
01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
what does this have to do with the BEST TooL song ever??

J A G
01-23-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't know. Just seems like the kind of thread where we can make incredible unfounded leaps, like the notion that if we all had Einsteinium simple reasoning the world as we know it would end.

lotus.
01-23-2014, 08:07 AM
My late great father, who was a shaman once said: "We didn't start the fire, It was always burning since the world's been turning".

J A G
01-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a wise man who was pelvic deep in the borderline and understood that the world would exist just fine without humans.

I'm sorry for your loss, Lotus.

lotus.
01-23-2014, 08:22 AM
It's ok, JAG. He's walking side by side with Jesus now, in that great big Whorehouse in the sky.

CivilizedWarfare
02-01-2014, 09:58 AM
You guys are awesome :]