PDA

View Full Version : a new thought on the meaning

hopelessfuckinghole
11-06-2003, 06:29 PM
I was looking through a website on cults and religion and i came upon this http://religion-cults.com/Ancient/Animism/Animism.htm
Instead of what people think "AEnima" is a cross between "Enema" meaning the flushing of the bowels and "Anemia" as in the blood disease. It seems a bit more sensible as that primitive religion that believes that everything in the earth has a soul. Just a thought.

Tool trivia: Who is that speaking in track 15 on the album "Aenima"?

Luna Galapogos
11-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Bill Hicks

And I'm sure your right.

TheDisturbed1
11-08-2003, 01:34 AM
i am inclined to believe that this song has alot to do with Animism!but i must say that the site u have mentioned has many wrong views against other religions!...Islam is not about Terrorism..Usama Bin Laden is a jerk!.he has named killing of the innocent as JIHAD(holy war).Jihad is not terrorism...its actually a defence of ones belief! and if the Bible or the Quran or any other book mentions God,its not neccesary that it be a person!God is the ultimate power.God can be energy or our soul(as Tool says)...no religion teaches anything bad..no religion has a 'dark side'...its the people who distort religion and add things they like into it,eventually making it impure!...