PDA

View Full Version : reflection

TooLJunkie501
02-10-2012, 06:52 PM
YOUll have to reflect on what you dislike most about yourself and mankind before you figure this one out. And as i pull my head out i am without one doubt i dont wanna be down here soothing my narcissism I must crucify the ego before its far too late and leave behind this place so negative in mind and cynical, once we all come to find that we are all one mind../..... the rest is yours to interpret for yourself haha

bb46n2
03-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Pretty close to my favorite song from tool...I love when maynard talks about the moon saying "as full and bright as i am, this light is not my own, a million light reflections pass over me"....to me its like saying we look at the moon and marvel over it, some people even worship it, but with out the light reflections the moon can not be beautiful as it is....which i interpret as saying here i am wanting to be alone and in my head, wondering why i am not something grander....and the moon is saying "hey you can't do it by yourself", what makes us grander is others energy and what we do with that energy....how we reflect it.
In insolation we reflect nothing.

Don't know if i made any sense, but that is what i take away from "Reflection"
:)