PDA

View Full Version : Pushit (a song about sex)

stefanwest
06-29-2011, 05:09 PM
This song is about sex.....

saw the gap again today(vagina)
while you were begging me to stay (you desire me)

I will choke until I swallow (this is pretty much cut and dry gagging on my penis)

bang my head upon the faultline (penis on vagina)
rest your trigger on my finger (clit and finger) are you seeing a trend yet?
Choke this infant here before me (watching you jack me off)
What are you but my reflection (I'm watching you watch me)
Who am I to judge to strike you down (you can be that bad if you're making me feel amazing)

take care not to make me enter (penetration)
if I do we both may disappear (having sex, sharing same space loosing individuality, or even loosing sigh of yourself in the other and giving in)
pushing and you're shoving (still... again.... sex)
put me someplace I don't want to be (wanted to maintain sense of anticipation before giving in)
never want to see that place again (don't want to go back to the way it was before because now you're in love and happy)
if when I say I may fade like a sigh if I stay (poetic self striving to sustain the opinion of your lover that of your "mysterious" individuality.
you minimize my movement anyway (you hold me down because you want control)
I must persuade you another way (I'm the one in control and you like that about me)

Staring down the hole again (giving oral sex)
hand are on my back again (being on top)
survival is my only friend (must feel to survive)
terrified of what may come (don't want to ejaculate too soon)
Remember I will always love you,
As I claw your fucking throat away (strangling you, while you strangle me)
There will be no other way....

F1ugtier
07-01-2011, 09:33 AM
I think there may be some sexual references in the first part of the song.
Nevertheless most of them don't make much sense when it comes to the second part (beginning with the "I am somewhere I don't wanna be" thing).

Then it makes more sense (to me), if you consider the song being about struggling with yourself (ego). Jung's theory (the shadow etc.) fits in quite well too.

Othra
10-25-2011, 01:46 AM
I think it's farfetched to look at each and every lyric line of the song and find a common sense on it.

While it is definitely about inter-relations, and how painful they can be, sex is, in my humble opinion, not the core of this song. It goes much deeper then the carnal sense, they have songs about that, just not this one.