PDA

View Full Version : Merkaba lyrics?

OGT_OGT
10-27-2003, 06:34 PM
why do all the lyrics sites out there say Merkaba has samples saying

[Samples:]

[it's / having / in] some kind of psychedelic experience.

Our body is light, we are immortal.
Our body is love, we are eternal.
Eternal..

Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

unless im listening to a different version, im listening to a the live one on salival, this isnt what mine says. The live one on salival clearly has lyrics, they are somewhat hard to decipher tho

holy reality
10-27-2003, 06:38 PM
that's weird..... can you register a free angelfire site and post it for us?

mine goes "it's some sort of psychadelic experience" over and over then the body is light bit....

OGT_OGT
10-27-2003, 06:42 PM
sure, its im positive mine isnt anything like those lyrics i posted up there. ill try to figure this angelfire thingy out

OGT_OGT
10-27-2003, 06:43 PM
hm, i dont have time to do this now, do you have aim? i can send you the song

Dirty Sanchez
10-27-2003, 06:46 PM
If you dowloaded it you probably got a different version because those are the lyrics to the album version i have.

OGT_OGT
10-27-2003, 06:48 PM
holly shit, im a complete dumbass. For some reason, when i burned my salival CD onto my computer it named track 05 merkaba and track 06 you lied, track 05 should be you lied and track 06 should be merkaba...
all this time i had the two mixed up. no fucking wonder. im a complete moron, everyone post on this thread and flame me. please.

and all this time i thought i was listening to merkaba when i went to bed at night ( i listen to that song every night, which is actually you lied )

Melkari
10-27-2003, 06:48 PM
Yeah, mine says that. When I downloaded it before I got Salival (DVD, might I add), my version was different, but sort of like it. It's not Merkaba, though. Might want to check your version again.

Edit: Well, nevermind then.

holy reality
10-27-2003, 06:50 PM
I IMed you OGT.

empty_blanket
10-27-2003, 06:53 PM
You suck! Flame! Flame!

Peon
10-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Why do you pester us with your mental infection
Your answers are in the TDN lyrics section.

ndtool
10-27-2003, 09:46 PM
holly shit, im a complete dumbass. For some reason, when i burned my salival CD onto my computer it named track 05 merkaba and track 06 you lied, track 05 should be you lied and track 06 should be merkaba...
all this time i had the two mixed up. no fucking wonder. im a complete moron, everyone post on this thread and flame me. please.

and all this time i thought i was listening to merkaba when i went to bed at night ( i listen to that song every night, which is actually you lied )

Actually, they made that same mistake in the liner notes of the CD, so maybe that's where it came from.

MeThoD
10-27-2003, 10:21 PM
Whoa... thats why when I downloaded Merkaba, I got you lied instead. Once I find Salival, which I may cause my friend just bought it, I'll buy it.

Merkaba is fucking trippy to listen to when you're high. I wish I knew I had it on my comp when I was tripping.

twisted
03-12-2004, 10:40 PM
it is one of my fave tool songs the drumming is amaing and just the looping vocals are very trippy

Demon Cleaner
03-18-2004, 01:18 PM
beacuse of merkaba i got to listen to zaum... from there are the samples psychodelic experiance..

AllforUnity
03-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Mystery's not ready to reveal.

Luna Galapogos
04-01-2004, 08:37 PM
yeah, I read in the faq that it mentioned about the two being mixed up. I read it somewhere anyway. But to make you feel better about being a so called dumbass "flames you." Anybody could've made the mistake. You Lied is an awesome song by the way.

Demon Cleaner
04-06-2004, 10:55 AM
yeah, I read in the faq that it mentioned about the two being mixed up. I read it somewhere anyway...
i think so too. songs "Psychedelic Experience" & "Merkaba".

AllforUnity
05-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Yeah it is.