PDA

View Full Version : There is a very important reason that this track was on the album

SlaveNoMore
10-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Whoever the Italian guy is, he is well connected and knows it. He very blatantly displays both the knowledge and the arrogance required to ascend the ranks of Illuminatti organizations such as Freemasonry, or likely for this guy, the Club of Rome. When he says that he practices "black magick", he means it (look up Sacred Geometry, Temple Technology, grid lines, ley lines, Time Portals in public restrooms etc. etc. etc. - and then, to really get the feel of it, run around naked with an owl and a bunch of other rich white guys and call yourselves bohemians). And when he says that he can make someone get cancer, he can. (look up Atlantean Crystal Implants within the etheral body and what their self-destruct mode becomes within the physical body. Many of us have them from long ago)

I am only here to open the eyes of the very few who would see, not to push you along. You must do the work for yourselves.

base metal
10-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Valuable insights. Unfortunately, there are tons of people who don't think this shit exists.

SlaveNoMore
10-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Valuable insights. Unfortunately, there are tons of people who don't think this shit exists.

That is because they are thinking instead of remebering what they already know (listen to my muscle memory) - we all carry pain that tells a story if we but choose to listen. Our heads are constantly talking (to us and at random) very loudly, and even in sleep seem not to ever shut the fuck up. Our hearts (chakra) however, speak only softly, and speak only when they are speaking the truth. It is very simple to navigate; any time your head and your heart are in conflict, side with your heart. It does not lie, and your head is so mired in bullshit and the lies you have been taught and embraced as reality your whole lives.

base metal
10-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Heh. I guess the first step is dealing with the ego in order to view the truth objectively.

SlaveNoMore
10-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Heh. I guess the first step is dealing with the ego in order to view the truth objectively.

Exactly. Bear with me for a moment, objectively, and think of ego as the "Lucifer gene". It tells us what to think, what to wear, what to say, how to feel, who to like, who to not like, who we are better than, who we envy, what our wants are, what our needs are. It justifies every action we take in spite of the outcome, it finds a reason to deny our own faults by crucifying those same faults in others, and it tells us who to blame (never ourselves) for the pain we, while completely in denial, cause ourselves. Ego is a tiny little dictator with penis envy that knows it is the shit cause it can smell itself, and most of all it convinces us that it IS GOD and, therefore, the only logical course of action is to do whatever it says because, as God, it can never be wrong or lead us astray. Then it goes and gets all butt hurt like a masocistic transvestite in a plunger factory any time someone dares to step on it.

What ego never does is teach us anything (for it already knows everything "don't worry about why, just shut up and do what I told you!" I have defintely been guilty of parenting through ego) or view anything objectively, only subjectively through emotions that, while it would never admit so, it has absolutely no control over whatsoever.

Ego must be surrendered and tamed before any of us can KNOW (not think) that there even is anything beyond ego. That magical land beyond ego is where we can truly "find ourselves"".

crincled
10-07-2010, 03:11 PM
how do ego, brain, and heart interact?

SlaveNoMore
10-08-2010, 07:02 AM
how do ego, brain, and heart interact?

Absolutely. Mind (brain) is intended to be the "vehicle" that steers one through the physical illusion of the matrix (a tool), while being navigated by heart (the quiet interpreter that relays to the mind the true nature of Creation and one's purpose in it). Heart is always connected to one's Higher Self (the sum of who one truly is), while mind is not. this is because Father's intention was for heart to govern mind, and not the other way around. The problem lies in the ego, which was NOT created by father. Ego and the veil are two parts of the same whole. The veil is the barrier between the matrix and true reality, and ego's job is to keep us believing that the matrix IS reality, by keeping us out of tune with heart and completely absorbed in mind. That is why surrendering ego to its rightful station (exisiting solely as a motivating factor to the self discovery of all that one would desire to change) is neccessary to be in open communication with heart (Higher Self). The most basic understanding is the ego generates self will (what ego wants), while heart delivers to one the knowledge of Higher Will (what one's Higher/True/Whole Self wants, and would love to tell one, if one would only cease listening to ego and start paying attention).

Cut yourself some slack and recognize that right now, as always, you are doing your best. The goal is to increase the potential for what your best can be, as all of our bests can always be better. Recognize your gratitude for all experiences that you are given, good or "bad" (any bad experinece is only an opportunity to learn and grow, which is actually a good thing) and when your practice becomes progress, ego has been surrendered and communication with heart has been established, you will be amazed at what you are able to remember about yourself. Please give it your effort and i wish you the best.

crincled
10-09-2010, 04:40 AM
I'm gonna have to re-read that first paragraph several times. The second one I got completely. Thanks and I wish you the same.

Balk
10-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Doh... by blood.

And by arteries, veins, and ventricles.

Rolo
10-10-2010, 11:55 AM
And by arteries, veins, and ventricles.

Those are just the highways that carry the messenger, imo

Balk
10-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Of course but that's how the heart, mind, and body interact with each other. They send each other gifts of scarlett juicy goodness to each other through them.

dsl
07-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Whoever the Italian guy is, he is well connected and knows it. He very blatantly displays both the knowledge and the arrogance required to ascend the ranks of Illuminatti organizations such as Freemasonry, or likely for this guy, the Club of Rome. When he says that he practices "black magick", he means it (look up Sacred Geometry, Temple Technology, grid lines, ley lines, Time Portals in public restrooms etc. etc. etc. - and then, to really get the feel of it, run around naked with an owl and a bunch of other rich white guys and call yourselves bohemians). And when he says that he can make someone get cancer, he can. (look up Atlantean Crystal Implants within the etheral body and what their self-destruct mode becomes within the physical body. Many of us have them from long ago)

I am only here to open the eyes of the very few who would see, not to push you along. You must do the work for yourselves.

Reaver?

kmcgypsy
06-06-2013, 12:24 PM
I've read this a few times now, really helped me to click something in to place. Not sure how old this is but I'm grateful for it

iamjoey31
08-23-2014, 03:00 PM

I am very interested about your mention of Time Portals in public restrooms....but I couldn't fine anything about them. Could you find an article or something about them and send me the link? That would be much appreciated.