PDA

View Full Version : Sucking us dry

SlaveNoMore
10-06-2010, 08:36 AM
This is the best representation of the Opposition and the affect that they have on us I have ever encountered. It is also why i hate this song; too many personal nightmares that continue to stalk me.

The ticks and leeches suck us dry in many ways. The most physical application is the literal dissapearance and ritual sacrifice of children (en masse) to obtain their blood. Ever wonder what inspired the notion of vampires and why it came from midevil Europe? Well, for one thing, it didn't. Tales of blood sucking vampires permeate from all over the ancient world, from long before Europa was snatched up upon the horse of Zues and carried accross the sea.

The most prevelant way, however, is through the use of Temple Technology and obelisks for energy theft and manipulation. (If interested, reasearch Temple Technology. I am a warrior, not a fucking professor.)

Lastly, always watch your back, and your front. You can do this by connecting to your Guidance. This is important because the Opposition constantly sends people into your life to cause "drama", and the usual response is for one to feel the need to defend one's self (position) to the extent of giving away all of one's energy through "buying in" to the "drama".

We are already covered with the suction marks of countless dark souls; please do not give away to them any more energy than they have already sucked.