PDA

View Full Version : I can see your back is turning

SlaveNoMore
10-06-2010, 08:07 AM
I first became aware of the presence of my Guidance several years ago, and at that time, not fully understanding who they were and why they were there, I simply refered to them as my "entourage", as they followed me wherever I went. I was later put in my place when they instructed me to not refer to them as such, for it only served to further inflate my already atrociously bloated ego (they know me very well). The point is, when we really began to communicate, I had every reason and excuse in the world for why I was not right for the job they were giving me, an extreme fear of doing the things that they wanted me to do, and a seriously powerful attachment to the chains that I was, at the same time, still trying to weld tight to the density of this 3rd dimensional prison. The words of this song, verbatim, was their response to me. It still took me far too long to accept, yet I did finally acknoweldge that what I wanted and what i needed were only illusions, and those illusions certainly didn't mean a fuck to them. If I turn my back now or ever again, I cannot earn the purse to pay the price of my freedom.