PDA

View Full Version : Angels on the sideline

SlaveNoMore
10-05-2010, 03:04 PM
To anyone reading this: You are one of the angels on the sideline. I know this because, were you not, you would be far too consumed with the hedonistic excess of pop culture to be analyzing the deeper meanings of Tool songs. Angels because, though we came into this world through the womb, we came here from elsewhere, including the Angelic Realms. What sets us apart from human souls is that while true humans exist completely within the illusion of the matrix with no connection to the beyond, the veil is lifted unto a minute corner for us. We "angels" have all come here with missions, though less than three percent of us have ever proven to fulfill them, including all of the ascended masters who have returned.. That is why we are "angels on the sideline".

Our seemingly insignifigant connection to the Higher Realms is far more than what is available to true humans because of the prison that has been constructed around them. It is this connection that we have spent our lives calling our "intuition", an intuition that has always led us against the grain, beyond the norms (the walls of the prison), to know always that things are not the way that they should be. We question everything and take nothing at face value, rejecting the grain fed to the sheeple (ie - a "corn-fed" story), knowing that the truth must be sought as it is not freely given in this prison called Earth. Do you know why you ponder the meaning of anything, let alone Tool songs? You are seeking that connection to the truth, to the True Light of The Father, that was all but severed by the veil upon your current incarnation. Yet as beings who accepted assignments to come here at this time to help facilitate the ascending of Earth back to the 5th dimension, we are born with our "third eyes" cracked open, and despite our best efforts, we can not truly finish the severing of that connection. Despite the mistakes we make and the pain that we unintendingly rain down upon those we love (the new kharma that we risk incurring by accepting these assignments), we can recognize our misdeeds through the single ray of connection, our intuition (conciousness), that far too many others seem not to possess.

Yet it is not enough for us to seek out the truth, remember why we are here, and contemplate the ramifications of such. For until we get off of our fat, lazy asses and choose to do the actions of releasing the chains that we have come to identify through the experience of our slavery, we are not only a frustration to those who sent us here and watch over us, waiting for us to connect to them for Guidance, but we are IRRELEVANT. If it is not we who choose to get off of the fence, if it is not us who will choose to come in from the sidelines and onto the battlefield, then there is no one here, in the now, to fight this battle when it matters most. Our Guidance cannot do it for us; they are already up to their necks in shit fighting the war against the Opposition in the "out there". They are most willing and deicated, however, to letting the shit rise three feet above their heads in order to guide us through the battle here, if only we reach out and latch onto that connection we have with them, fully surrendering our own obnoxious self wills to embrace the Higher Will and Guidance mediated to us through them by Father. (Yes, I am the fucking king of run-on sentences!)

I have rambled enough for now and leave you with a question that has been posed before by others:

How will you bear it, knowing for the rest of Eternity, that the one lifetime that really counted, the one beyond all of those you have lived and learned from before, was the one lifetime that you did NOT step up to the task?

You are an angel. Understand it. and then, goddamnit, have the balls to fucking BE ONE!

Master Roshi
10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
dude, you totally missed the point of the whole song.

You're NOT an angel. Don't kid yourself.

That line is actually referring to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

True story.

slamminsalmon
10-06-2010, 04:06 AM
i like it.

SlaveNoMore
10-06-2010, 06:44 AM
dude, you totally missed the point of the whole song.

You're NOT an angel. Don't kid yourself.

That line is actually referring to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

True story.

Sigh...... Every story is true from someone's perspective, my friend. Please mistake not my intent; I have no investment in whether or not you choose freedom, only that you have the opportunity to choose. Thus is the charge that I carry to begin to make amends for the part that I played so very long ago in bringing this war upon us. If "my warning meant nothing", so be it; I have my own ass to save, and a long way to go. Just remember, "no one told you to drown".

I Feed On Life
02-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I love this thread! OMG it is sooooo logical!