PDA

View Full Version : Why do we all carry the Grudge?

SlaveNoMore
10-05-2010, 09:14 AM
For those who wish to know..... The Grudge is not something that we carry out of choice. It is something, however, that we can choose to release. To truly understand The Grudge, one must understand where we came from and who it was that created us. The Grudge is an archetype carried in our DNA and inherited from the beings who bred us. Yes people, while there is most certainly and undeniably a Divine Creator, it was not "He" who created us. We were bred to be slaves to and by nafarious beings who are neither divine nor loving. While the "stock" (commonly reffered to as **** Erectus) that was genetically altered and mixed with our "masters'" DNA was of divine creation, the primitive workers (**** Sapiens) that were fashioned by the hands of the Anunnaki ("Those who from Heaven came down" as the Sumerians called them) are not. This is one of the biggest reasons the we all exist in such a state of duality, for inside ourselves we wander aimlessly in a void, caught between the Divine Light of the Creator that should be filling that void, and the darkness of our "masters" that caused it to be. They then crafted for us a many faceted "society", designed so that lawyers destroy justice, doctors destroy health, teachers destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom and religions destroy spirituality, all in order to nurture our grudges and eradicate any chances of the slaves discovering a knowledge of our higher, spiritual selves, let alone being able to connect with them. It is our higher selves that share a connection with the Divine Creator, and it is to our higher selves (residing in the 7th Dimension) that we must learn to connect in order to cast down our chains and be free from slavery. (The connecting to one's higher self, the projecting of one's energy through the "third eye" chakra, all the way up the spiral to where one's higher self resides in the 7th, is what Maynard spoke of as "spiraling out".)

To what avail is The Grudge for our "masters"? It is a fail-safe that keeps us under control, complacent with our own personal selfishness and miseries, and therefore no threat to them. They keep us "monkeys" (as that is all we are to them, monkeys with aprons and tools) killing "monkeys" (each other), they give us every cause to fear, hate, and destroy each other and ourselves, they glorify those hatreds until we feverishly champion them as our own, all the while keeping us ignorant of who our enemies really are (I'll give you a hint..... It's THEM!)

The hierarchy of the elite who lord over us to this very day are the same rancid souls who raped our mother after deciding "let us fashion the Adam after our likeness, and in our image" as is stated in the uncensored (Hebrew) Bible. These words were spoken aloud by the "Elohim" (as the Hebrews called them), and these Annunaki/Elohim have continued to reincarnate into the very same Illuminatti bloodlines ever since, in order to forever be the "gods" who rule us. That is why priests had to be born from priests, kings had to be born from kings, and nearly every President of the United States has been related to each other. (There is so much information pertaining to this available on the internet. If interested, look up the two most commonly referenced bloodlines: Rothchild and Rockefeller.)

Anyway, long story short, until we collectively choose to "cast away the stone" (Maynard indeed uses the word "stone" as a masonic reference), we cannot unite together ("shine on until the two become one") to overthrow our "masters". As Henry Rollins recited in "Bottom", in order to survive THEM, WE must first survive OURSELVES. The only real power that they have over us (aside from the illusion of the matrix) is the divsions the we so willingly embrace, the differences between one another that we blind our vision to be capable of seeing naught but.
Seperate and weak, we cannot pose any threat to them. Yet, were we to willingly discard the bullshit that impedes our eyes to see and our ears to hear, were we to willingly unite together as one (and despite the various E.T. civilizations that we all decend from, we are all the same motherfuckers, we are all slaves!) we could then not only "survive ourselves", but we could collectively topple Rome/Babylon, as Spartacus failed to do when he backed down from the path that he had been set upon and ran for the imaginary comforts of home. Such is the story of far too many of us throughout the course of this Siritual Battle. Infact, many lines of prose from this particular album are references to the forces of the Opposition or to the Spiritual War itself: such as "as below so above, I'd imagine..." being a retort to the motto of Thoth/Hermes, "as above, so below", written by his own hand upon the Emerald Tablets (look up "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth")

If you could even bring yourself to begin to believe all that I have just shared, you may be feeling rather lost and helpless. Well, that is certainly what they intended you to feel, along with incredulty, for who would want to believe? Remember that Morpheus told Neo that the people in the matrix were the guards, that our ignorance of truth and addiction to complacency causes us to fight not to free each other, but to keep each other shackled down in this prison. If something is hard to believe it is because chains are hard to let go of. For those who can believe, atraphy not and always remember the words of a very wise man:
Ye are many - They are few.

Aminah
10-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Anyway, long story short, until we collectively choose to "cast away the stone" (Maynard indeed uses the word "stone" as a masonic reference), we cannot unite together ("shine on until the two become one") to overthrow our "masters". As Henry Rollins recited in "Bottom", in order to survive THEM, WE must first survive OURSELVES. The only real power that they have over us (aside from the illusion of the matrix) is the divsions the we so willingly embrace, the differences between one another that we blind our vision to be capable of seeing naught but.
Seperate and weak, we cannot pose any threat to them. Yet, were we to willingly discard the bullshit that impedes our eyes to see and our ears to hear, were we to willingly unite together as one (and despite the various E.T. civilizations that we all decend from, we are all the same motherfuckers, we are all slaves!) we could then not only "survive ourselves", but we could collectively topple Rome/Babylon, as Spartacus failed to do when he backed down from the path that he had been set upon and ran for the imaginary comforts of home. Such is the story of far too many of us throughout the course of this Siritual Battle. Infact, many lines of prose from this particular album are references to the forces of the Opposition or to the Spiritual War itself: such as "as below so above, I'd imagine..." being a retort to the motto of Thoth/Hermes, "as above, so below", written by his own hand upon the Emerald Tablets (look up "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth")

"order from chaos"
this is what "they" and "they" have all the guns
stop it....

SlaveNoMore
10-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Hey,

interesting take by bringing TooL in on these "believes". I am somewhat familiar with the Sumerian Clay tablets.

Have you read Valery Sitchin? I believe that's his name.

A lot of 'things you write is from, what is labelled, alternative media / conspiracy sites.

Zecharia, actually. Zecharia Sitchin. And yes, I am quite familiar with most of the thousands of authors who write on this subject. A lot of them get a lot of things right, no one of them even comes close to piecing together the complete puzzle. This is because most of them are only experts on the historical and scientific evidence that has been left to us by the ancient world. They are scholars who, for the most part, have never left the third dimension. Years ago I spent six months trapped firmly between the third and the fourth, practically paralyzed with fear as I witnessed, wider awake than I ever care to be again, demons beyond anything my depraved mind is capable of conjuring, and angels who appeared not so very different from us at all. Much of the knowledge that I have was revealed to me at that time, long before it ever appeared on the internet or in book stores. I would encourage you to reach out and connect with your guidance to find out for yourself.

Aminah
10-06-2010, 07:36 PM
"order from chaos"
this is what "they" and "they" have all the guns
stop it....

ignore that, sorry