PDA

View Full Version : My Cover of "The Grudge" / Originals

MarlaHooch
08-31-2010, 11:39 AM
So I did this cover of "The Grudge" a few years ago (I used to be "SterileEyes") and was really grateful and humbled by the response I got from the forum. I was expecting hardcore Tool fans to tear my little tribute apart and it didn't really happen that way at all.

A few people in the old thread asked if I ever do original music. I finally got a bunch of material written and recorded this summer so I thought I'd share that as well for anyone who's interested.

To hear "The Grudge", head over to www.myspace.com/marlahooch1

My main music site is at www.facebook.com/marlahooch - if you like what you hear please visit and "like" that site! All opinions/comments are welcome as well!

The tunes I posted are pretty different from one to the next. A few definitely have some Tool influence - "Expiration Date", "Stuck In The Ground", and especially "What I've Learned From Drugs".

I apologize if I shouldn't be posting about the originals here (and just in the "Creativity" section) but as far as I'm concerned this is my interpretation of "The Grudge" and I was previously asked about originals, so hopefully its alright.

Thanks to anyone who listens, hope you enjoy!

The original thread can be found here: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=40327

elusivEuphoria
09-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Nice cover. It reminds me of the 72826 demo, like if pre-opiate Tool recorded the Grudge. It's cool. Nice job.