PDA

View Full Version : listen to a song im making...

48&2
10-26-2003, 01:17 AM
ive only just started this one though it has a good feel to it in my opinion, this is about the first 35 seconds of it (bass guitar), after that it soon goes into a pretty fast punchy sounding bass line which im yet to master, tell me what you think so far...

http://www.angelfire.com/musicals/bass3/song.mp3

its only 250k...

Edman
10-26-2003, 11:08 PM
Kind of reminds me of a jazzed up bass line from Into the Void and Le Mer. I like it. I should post some of my bass riffs here.

Elgyn
10-28-2003, 08:42 PM
I like this quite a lot, particularly the second verse/chorus (or whatever you might call it).
I think with some other elements (perhaps guitar) you could make this sound pretty kick arse. I'd be interested to hear how this develops.

48&2
10-29-2003, 03:56 AM
thanks for the comments, i have made about 3 minutes of bass line so far, so im going to wait till its all finished until i post the final thing, my guitarist said he will work something into it as well, which will kick ass...

elevate
10-30-2003, 10:42 AM
It's kinda hard to comment on something like this. It doesn't suck, so that means you can create something good with it or something that isn't good - SO DON'T BLOW IT!