PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Jason?

La-Z-Boy
07-05-2010, 04:01 AM
While listening to my copy of Opiate on my computer the other day, I noticed that under the "Composer" column in Windows Media Player, this song is credited to "Kyle Jason; Tool." Looking through Opiate's liner notes, I couldn't find anything corroborating this attribution to Kyle Jason. Anyways, is this just a case of the data provider (All Music Guide) getting it wrong, or something else?

ragnarok
07-28-2010, 06:37 PM
While listening to my copy of Opiate on my computer the other day, I noticed that under the "Composer" column in Windows Media Player, this song is credited to "Kyle Jason; Tool." Looking through Opiate's liner notes, I couldn't find anything corroborating this attribution to Kyle Jason. Anyways, is this just a case of the data provider (All Music Guide) getting it wrong, or something else?

Its more than likely that "All Music guide" made a mistake. I just did some looking around on the internet and unless a DJ that plays R&B, Funk, and Soul on air radio helped tool with the making of this song then its wrong.

rahultravel
10-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Its more than likely that "All Music guide" made a mistake.