PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Song!!!!!

3stars
06-08-2010, 05:33 PM
This is an INCREDIBLE MUSICAL COMPOSURE along with MAYNARDS' OUTSTANDING VOCALS and in your face, sad but true, lyrics about a dark side of humanity in their cravings for stories of human sufferings and downfalls.

slamminsalmon
06-08-2010, 06:11 PM
my favorite part is maynard says "we"

im glad he understand this as a human problem. instead of just accusing some of us as being this way. if its not tv, its something else. we as a species love when bad things happen to other people.

lotus.
06-08-2010, 06:21 PM
i like this song but the op is soooo sarcastic i;d say.

3stars
06-08-2010, 06:26 PM
i think another rare kind of species exisists that doesn't relish in such saddness and despire amongst others

infinitee
06-09-2010, 08:19 AM
i think another rare kind of species exisists that doesn't relish in such saddness and despire amongst others

I would have to disagree.

Like me, I have a 'hope' for mankind in general. I think we're all going to kill ourselves, but I hope we don't.

That being said, I would still revel in mankind's demise, just because of how stupid we all are.

just my opinion

3stars
06-09-2010, 03:39 PM
i think there's no question we're killing ourselves, with our innate behavior of our dying practices my logical mind tells me the destruction of humans is inevitable. it blows my mind away to how oblivious people are to the consequences of their actions. you here people say 'oh, why did this terrible thing happen to me?' and i think, well, duh, maybe your actions caused it? but people only learn through the kind of environment they live in, so how else could they act unless some inner miricle makes them change their ways, which happens only on rare occasions

aruwim
06-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Great song,

infinitee
06-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Great song,

great post

fernygii
06-20-2010, 08:13 AM
I can't wait for the end of mankind. Let nature run it's course and end, just like we have, and we'll and start all over again as a greater more evolved species.

infinitee
06-20-2010, 08:19 AM
I can only hope you're not joking

nicens little
06-25-2010, 02:26 PM
I can't wait for the end of mankind. Let nature run it's course and end, just like we have, and we'll and start all over again as a greater more evolved species.

You know, the end of mankind might be the beginning of something new for those who deserve it.
I'm not religious, i just knew a guy with a spaceship in Italy. He told me i'd be fine. Most of you are pretty much fucked, according to Fabio, that is.

3stars
06-25-2010, 06:18 PM
You know, the end of mankind might be the beginning of something new for those who deserve it.
I'm not religious, i just knew a guy with a spaceship in Italy. He told me i'd be fine. Most of you are pretty much fucked, according to Fabio, that is.

okay, but who's Fabio? are you refering to the famous male model?

nicens little
06-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Fabio is the alien who told me that you are all doomed and i would live to grow another day. His name is a cosmic coincidence, considering i met him in Italy.
He spells it 7Le3Chan

i like this song but the op is soooo sarcastic i;d say.

That's so arrogant. Open your heart.

imatoolhed
07-23-2010, 07:43 PM
you must have been so highhhhhhhhhh