PDA

View Full Version : 69, the magic number

Lukitool
05-01-2010, 01:08 AM
First of all, i'm young... period, i know about 69, pisces, positions, whatever

I did not know where to put this, so it ended up on disgustipated, the song number 69.

Well, let's start with this: i was reading some posts of other fellow toolers, and i got searching for answers on my walkman, while listening to the melodic cricket chirping... when the song ended, i realized that the album is 69:15 minutes long...

I dunno if this has a connection to anything, but it is kinda curious how there are 69 'songs' in the album, just 10 of them being actual songs... you see, the minutes are 69, the number of "Disgustipated" and the 15 seconds are the minutes of the same song... kinda curious, right?

Maybe it is a joke (A la Fibonacci in Lateralus), and they put the long cricket chirps to build the minutes up? So, the chirps are necessary

Post your opinions!

infinitee
05-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Post your opinions!

I wouldn't want to offend you.

Camoranesi
02-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi, I'm from Republic of Moldova, I searched now on google - 69 magic number, so yoor post apeared as answer. So my friend, yo are not alone, I have the same mystery, I find EVERYWERE number 69, on walls, on web, on the streets, in phonenumbers, in books, At television, practically everywere, 5-10 times/day. It's real amazing and so special, I want to talk more about this magic number with you. Find me on skype: radu.beckham

RussianRoot
03-10-2014, 04:31 PM
count the cricket chirps. maybe theres something there.. lol

but in all honesty, i like this.. idk if it was intentional or not, but its a neat idea.