PDA

View Full Version : 11/7/02 Tallahassee show...

yllwcrystlstr
10-21-2003, 08:40 AM
I thought this was pretty funny. I just got a copy of this show. During the intro to Lateralus, right before the heavy riff, Maynard says "Stand up you lazy bastards". I was there, I dont remember hearing that. There's this one guy that keeps yelling during the whole show, driving me insane! After 3rd Eye, when that droning sound is playing, he yells "Make it stop!". Then, he yells "Oh yeah" before, during, and after the songs. When he yells it in the middle of Reflection, that really got on my nerves. Hope that amused someone.

Skunk
10-25-2003, 04:26 AM
I thought this was pretty funny. I just got a copy of this show. During the intro to Lateralus, right before the heavy riff, Maynard says "Stand up you lazy bastards". I was there, I dont remember hearing that. There's this one guy that keeps yelling during the whole show, driving me insane! After 3rd Eye, when that droning sound is playing, he yells "Make it stop!". Then, he yells "Oh yeah" before, during, and after the songs. When he yells it in the middle of Reflection, that really got on my nerves. Hope that amused someone.

I was at that show and it was fucking amazing. Where did you get this copy of the show? Is this a video or audio recording? And do you think you could make a copy for me (For a price of course)?

I don't really remember Maynard saying that either....

Hmm.

yllwcrystlstr
10-25-2003, 11:05 AM
I was at that show and it was fucking amazing. Where did you get this copy of the show? Is this a video or audio recording? And do you think you could make a copy for me (For a price of course)?

I don't really remember Maynard saying that either....

Hmm.

$30 plus shipping

yllwcrystlstr
10-27-2003, 10:37 AM
skunk, check your messages...