PDA

View Full Version : 'Part Of You' in part of '46 + 2'?

The Pit
08-30-2009, 08:08 AM
Can anyone else hear the guitar/bass part of 'Part Of Me' at 3:30?

infinitee
09-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Dude, you're delving waaaay too deep into this shit.

Refer to the "TooL stole from the Beatles" thread. It's the same thing, but on a smaller level. I don't where it is/was, and i don't care. Go search for it yourself, you pretentious bitch.

infinitee
09-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I was kidding, clearly, you don't know MO around here... calling someone a pretentious bitch is a compliment.

The Pit
09-02-2009, 06:33 AM
I know that this looks like I'm reading in too deep with this, but its just something that happened to have caught my attention, thats all.

I'm not sitting around like Mark Chapman(John Lennon's killer, who was obsessed with 'The Catcher In The Rye') going 'Oh yesss......it ALL makes complete sense...mwhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.......'

I'm just wondering that mabey theirs a connection between the two songs. Like perhaps Part of Me is refering to the Shadow? Perhaps...

Inner_Eulogy
09-02-2009, 09:45 AM
I know that this looks like I'm reading in too deep with this, but its just something that happened to have caught my attention, thats all.

I'm not sitting around like Mark Chapman(John Lennon's killer, who was obsessed with 'The Catcher In The Rye') going 'Oh yesss......it ALL makes complete sense...mwhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.......'

I'm just wondering that mabey theirs a connection between the two songs. Like perhaps Part of Me is refering to the Shadow? Perhaps...

It's spelled "maybe", just so you know. I wasn't going to say anything but I've seen you spell it wrong several times now.

catatuna
09-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Umm, the song Sweat makes clear references to Joseph Campbell who was of course a pupil of Jung. Refuted again!

infinitee
09-07-2009, 05:13 PM
It's spelled "maybe", just so you know. I wasn't going to say anything but I've seen you spell it wrong several times now.

*snicker*